What do you most want to see out of Tennessee Chattanooga?

Simple thread topic:

What do you most hope to see at the Tennessee Chattanooga game this Saturday? Or what will you be paying most attention to?

Mine are, in no particular order...

*What will the offense look like? I expect a heaping pile of option.

*Limited penalties. A lot of young players are getting their first live action on Saturday, but still, this is a big one.

*Ball security. I'll be having heartburn if I start to get the impression that we're in for a '10 repeat performance in this category.

Other than that, I don't expect to be able to know how good the line(s) are going to be against this opponent. They're going to flatten them.

I hope that they do in fact run the offense that they plan to run. What I mean is, we have heard they didnt show a thing in the spring game and that what they ran that day was nothing like what the offense really is.

After awhile, I feel you really need to start running the offense you are going to rely on all year. I am not a huge believer in trying to save your offense for big games.

Run your offense see how teams are adjusting to it and adjust from that. Try to stay one step ahead. I understand that many coaches do not want to put "things on film" for other teams and that is fine.

My thinking is, if you put it on film and watch it later, you get to see how the defense adjusted, you also get to see if what the defense did on a particular play/formation worked or not. If it worked, you need to go back an make some adjustments.

I think trying to hold back to much can work against you at times.

playing time for the backup QB,7 made extra points and 2 field goals by Maher, few penalties-including no delay of game and no false starts, consistant ol domination, a td by Jamal Turner with no enzone showboating, and of course no injuries. I am asking too much?

Offensively....

0 turnovers.... very few penalties, alittle bit of the pass here and there, not zone read left/zone read right for 60 minutes. Our Oline push guys off the ball and get some pancakes, there absolutely shouldnt a Moc in the backfield all day.

Defensively....

Create opportunities for turnovers, get atleast 3 or 4 sacks before calling off the dogs. There first string shouldnt have a play of 20 yards or more against our first string. Most of all play with fire, intensity, and go out there every play like there gonna rip somebodies friggin head off.

Special teams....

I expect Maher and Bondi to split some of the kickoff/punting/FG duties, to find how is the best at a specific area. Same thing goes with returns Green, Marlowe, Kinnie, Turner, and whoever else split some of the time returning kicks and punts. Im sure the coaches have an idea, but what better test than in a game atmosphere