Fresno players talk about playing Nebraska

GSG

WOW Carrs interveiw makes me want to run his a@# over! i hope we sack him 20 times and every time he gets up he gets up slowly then he will just have to stay down. Man what a cocky team.

What is he supposed to say? "Yeah, I think, no, I know we are going to get killed. My O-line sucks! I'm going to get hit probably like 30 times and its going to hurt really bad...have a band-aid ready for me, will ya?" How will you be able to hear in Memorial Stadium? "We won't, it's too loud." Will you be able to run the ball? "We suck at running the ball. Our O-line sucks, remember I told you that earlier. We won't be able to pass bc Im gonna get hit and I don't like getting hit hard and we can't run the ball bc Nebraska has the greatest defense in the world!"

Give me a break people, it was a confident interview, not cocky. He was giving praise to his teammates saying he has all the confidence in the world in them. What's wrong with that? We would love it if one of our players gave an interview like this when everyone was expecting us to lose. Just like the RB said, why even show up if we don't think we can win.

And he was right about Memorial Stadium, it isn't that loud.

• Fire 7

Give me a break people, it was a confident interview, not cocky. He was giving praise to his teammates saying he has all the confidence in the world in them. What's wrong with that? We would love it if one of our players gave an interview like this when everyone was expecting us to lose. Just like the RB said, why even show up if we don't think we can win.

THIS

The poster who wrote this may be a little loco, psychotic, and probably wears womens underwear at night :dunno , but the guy is completely right. But that is how I'd want my QB to be heading into a big game.

• Fire 1

WOW Carrs interveiw makes me want to run his a@# over! i hope we sack him 20 times and every time he gets up he gets up slowly then he will just have to stay down. Man what a cocky team.

What is he supposed to say? "Yeah, I think, no, I know we are going to get killed. My O-line sucks! I'm going to get hit probably like 30 times and its going to hurt really bad...have a band-aid ready for me, will ya?" How will you be able to hear in Memorial Stadium? "We won't, it's too loud." Will you be able to run the ball? "We suck at running the ball. Our O-line sucks, remember I told you that earlier. We won't be able to pass bc Im gonna get hit and I don't like getting hit hard and we can't run the ball bc Nebraska has the greatest defense in the world!"

:yeah

• Fire 1