washington

50? I don't generally bet against the Huskers, but you give me 50 points and I'll wager however much you want.

I do think we'll win big. Maybe by 20 or 30.

I never bet against the Big RED but getting 50 I would . 7 TD win is a bit of a stretch unless we play perfect. My guess is we play half that, 24 or 28.

These guys will come to play for sure. They know our weakness is stopping the run. A lot of teams have exposed us over the last few years against the run. Polk is a great back. This game is going to be close. Especially if we don't have a game breaker like Abdullah gave us last week on the kick return for six. Without that play, I don't know how that Fresno game would have went. Husker fans brace yourself for a nail biter here. We win it, but I think they control the clock and the line of scrimmage all game long.

Now, if Tom Brady was our QB! I'd buy stock in the fifty point win. Thank goodness I drafted Brady with my first pick this year. Talk about fantasy points.

Yeah same here, he was my first pick. I also had Tolbert on SD getting me a ton of points :).

I took Aaron Green. I was like ninth in my draft lottery, which sucks. I hate fantasy football. The sample size is too small, and one off game can screw your whole season. I don't know why I keep slamming my hand in the car door every year.

I swear I thought I had quit all my leagues, but this is a free league on ESPN with some college buddies, so I figured what the heck. At least I won this week. Probably lose every other game, though.

How many more times can you guys play the "we didn't want to be there card" about the holiday bowl All that tells me is that you doubt the team's heart and character. But as long as we're talking motivation, I think the dawgs have a little payback in mind in front of your fans. Look, I don't have any illusions that the Huskies are going to go into Lincoln and tear the place up. They'll be lucky to come away with a close win. But look, your lock down corners from last year graduated except the guy who is hurt, right? And he's, well, hurt. The offensive line the Huskies dominated in the Holiday bowl is essentially gone, right, so is the new line as good? The husky D line that dominated the Holiday bowl is back, with some stud backups. We still have Chris Polk, and some NFL talent at WR and TE. This is going to be a good game, I think. Remember, pride goeth before the fall.

If I know Pelini, the scrubs that are Washington are going to wish they didn't have to play this game. Because if the defense plays as badly as they did last week, and don't play like their normal championship self...then God help them at practice next week.

How many more times can you guys play the "we didn't want to be there card" about the holiday bowl All that tells me is that you doubt the team's heart and character. But as long as we're talking motivation, I think the dawgs have a little payback in mind in front of your fans. Look, I don't have any illusions that the Huskies are going to go into Lincoln and tear the place up. They'll be lucky to come away with a close win. But look, your lock down corners from last year graduated except the guy who is hurt, right? And he's, well, hurt. The offensive line the Huskies dominated in the Holiday bowl is essentially gone, right, so is the new line as good? The husky D line that dominated the Holiday bowl is back, with some stud backups. We still have Chris Polk, and some NFL talent at WR and TE. This is going to be a good game, I think. Remember, pride goeth before the fall.

The new 0-line is probably better honestly. It isn't full of seniors who wanted their friend and fellow senior quarterback to play all last year for one thing, it's not as banged up as they were the end of the year last year, and they are about 1/100th as penalty prone.

I wouldn't read that much into the "our O-line is terrible" that has been going on around here. It's not the pipeline of huge cornfed guys that have been waiting four years to smack you in the mouth we once had. But...

We aren't comparing our team objectively to the CFB landscape of this year, either... They, perhaps unfairly, are being compared to our mythical teams of yesteryear. Some of the greatest teams to ever play the game.

Because we didn't. We thought we were going to play somebody worth a damn, all we got were you guys.

Yeah, but listening to one of your Sports reporters (on 1620 The Zone) last night she painted a different picture. She said your offense is weak. You have a young inexperienced O-line and a young quarterback. The reporter also said that the Washington fans were SHOCKED that they won the Holiday Bowl last year. Not surprised but SHOCKED.

Come to play, we like a good football game so did Fresno State ;) GO B1G RED!

P.S. Yes, indeed Pride does go before the fall. It works both ways mate ;) (Please know this is all good hearted fun. We look forward to having you in Lincoln and hope you have a great time. We really do love good football. You'll find that our fans are very knowledgeable about the game and will be the first to congratulate you as you leave our stadium win or lose :) Welcome!)