More Kudos to the fans

HuskerDens

“After the game, I’ve never heard so many positive people walking off the field,” Hill said. “Our kids were almost in shock with the type of fans that they have. They were congratulating them on a great game, for playing hard, telling our guys good luck and that’s the type of atmosphere that is great.

Pat Hill appreciates our crowd

Always great to see Huskernation giving and getting the appreciation deserved of a good game. Also, very glad to hear Fresno St. was treated well - better than their own fans during week 1.

Keep it up! As we like to say "Through these doors..."

I'm fairly certain this is a backhanded compliment. I was at the game and a knitting competition would have been more rowdy. The atmosphere at Memorial Stadium is laughable at best. I dont know a coach in america that wouldnt love to come play a road game here and its not because its such a great place, its because the atmosphere is the least hostile and gives the opposing team the best chance to win.

I'm fairly certain this is a backhanded compliment. I was at the game and a knitting competition would have been more rowdy. The atmosphere at Memorial Stadium is laughable at best. I dont know a coach in america that wouldnt love to come play a road game here and its not because its such a great place, its because the atmosphere is the least hostile and gives the opposing team the best chance to win.

I thought the atmosphere was rowdy for that game...i dunno where you were.

You're joking right.......I could hear Carr calling out the snap from the 43rd row in the North endzone when FSU was on the 10 yd line going into the South endzone. It was pathetic. I've gotten so fed up with it at this point, i really have no desire to even go to games anymore.

You're joking right.......I could hear Carr calling out the snap from the 43rd row in the North endzone when FSU was on the 10 yd line going into the South endzone. It was pathetic. I've gotten so fed up with it at this point, i really have no desire to even go to games anymore.

No you couldn't. If everyone was perfectly quiet, this would still almost be impossible just with quiet bodies in the seats absorbing the sound, and I know not every single person was perfectly quiet. It may not have been hostile, but this is an exaggeration.

No you couldn't. If everyone was perfectly quiet, this would still almost be impossible just with quiet bodies in the seats absorbing the sound, and I know not every single person was perfectly quiet. It may not have been hostile, but this is an exaggeration.

That's not true. I've heard Bill Callahan on the sidelines from row 99 of North Stadium before.

Can I have your tickets?

• Fire 1