black helmet

np_husker

Smells like a prank to me. Wrong style of helmet, staged walk, redundant release on the gloves, and the Washington game should not be viewed as particularly special for this team. Now for our Camp Randal debut....T.O. is calling for our fans to wear black to stand out and wiscy's uniforms are virtually identical to ours. I think most fans would love to see something a bit different. Maybe not every week like Oregon but once in awhile.

I personally think the helmet looks cool and i generally respond negatively to all the b******* talk and whatnot (although i do think it would be a good idea for visiting fans at wisconsin). I don't see what harm would come from having an alternate uniform or two that we use once or twice a season. It wouldn't mean we'd have to be like Oregon or anything

The reason I'd be all for a black helmet, yellow helmet, neon green helmet, etc. being worn vs. Wiscy is that the two team's colors are so close, helmets are the same two colors, and Taylor Martinez has a hard enough time throwing to the right team, but if they look too similar God knows where he'll be throwing the ball.

• Fire 1