All Whites?

I'm curious as to why people don't like them. Is it because of "tradition" or whatever, or because you don't like the look of them? I can understand if people don't like the aesthetic look of them because it only comes down to preference, and I've always liked the way all-whites look.

All-whites do look good, but it has to be done right. Texas, Florida Atlantic, Oklahoma, SMU all have great all-whites. I don't really like ours - they aren't awful by any means - but after our rocky past of trying to wear them I don't think its something we should bother with

I'm curious as to why people don't like them. Is it because of "tradition" or whatever, or because you don't like the look of them? I can understand if people don't like the aesthetic look of them because it only comes down to preference, and I've always liked the way all-whites look.

All-whites do look good, but it has to be done right. Texas, Florida Atlantic, Oklahoma, SMU all have great all-whites. I don't really like ours - they aren't awful by any means - but after our rocky past of trying to wear them I don't think its something we should bother with

So you don't like ours because of stigma attached to them and not because of what they actually look like?

There are just certain things that don't sit well. The economy, bl***outs, the DMV, herpes, fuel prices, and white uniforms. It is life these days and it is what it is.

And for the record, the all white look=death, and just really shows how much a team has driven you into the ground. No thanks.

Not if you're playing on turf :P

So you don't like ours because of stigma attached to them and not because of what they actually look like?

There are just certain things that don't sit well. The economy, bl***outs, the DMV, herpes, fuel prices, and white uniforms. It is life these days and it is what it is.

And for the record, the all white look=death, and just really shows how much a team has driven you into the ground. No thanks.

Not if you're playing on turf :P

I tend to agree..About it having to be done right..

I'll never admit this to a shorthorn fan, but their all whites are probably my fav. all whites...But imagine how much worse it would look with just a subtle change like babysh..er..burnt orange facemasks.

Most times the all whites reminds me of practice uniforms ..the only thing missing is the black, red, or blue net pullovers so you can tell the Defense from the Offense.

Now the all reds! even though we lost our 2nd? or third "Game of the Century" with OU because of them..Are my 2nd fav. combo..behind the Red jersey/White Pants thing.

First and foremost, we're NOT going to be wearing all blacks for the Wisconsin game. That makes zero sense. We're the visiting team, so we'll be wearing a white jersey....this isn't UCLA-USC here. If we are going to wear something out of the norm, then I would really like to see the all white uni's. When we wore them against Colorado in 07 I loved them...especially with the red cleats.

do2rcw.jpg

Hate them. But each to thier own I guess.

Don't like NU in all white. I don't know why, just don't. For some reason, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Texas pulls off the all-whites really nicely. Their all-whites are alrights.

Texas' all-whites are gorgeous, especially in cold-weather games where they wear long socks and sleeves, they look like BA stormtroopers or something.