All Whites?

The all white uniforms are cursed! In case everyone forgot the last time we wore the all white uniforms during a season we went 7-6 in the regular season and lost to Ole Miss in the Indy Bowl to finish 7-7. We never need to wear those damn unis again! And also included in one of those loses was a beat down from Penn State while wearing those unis.

2007 actually, against Colorado (check the first post picture...)

I'm curious as to why people don't like them. Is it because of "tradition" or whatever, or because you don't like the look of them? I can understand if people don't like the aesthetic look of them because it only comes down to preference, and I've always liked the way all-whites look.

young_v6.jpg

3978767581_ae547b9784_medium.jpg

0frqTOwxHpxifgnyygcAwd.JPG

106464308_display_image.jpg?1294703228

LSUWhiteStripegold2.jpg

I personally love the look of all of these.

I don't like when NU does all whites. Texas looks pretty good above but IMO the Chiefs are awful, Oregon is sub-par, and LSU is just OK.

We shouldn't wear the whites because Wisconsin wears all white on the road. They try to jock our look, so we should not try to steal theirs, especially not in their stadium. I like the all whites and I don't think that they're cursed. Don't believe me? Ask Tommie Frazier (2:18), they worked out pretty well for him.

how can you say frazier was not cursed? he lost the heisman to eddie george! only a hex the likes of which we have never seen could cause such an injustice.

We shouldn't wear the whites because Wisconsin wears all white on the road. They try to jock our look, so we should not try to steal theirs, especially not in their stadium. I like the all whites and I don't think that they're cursed. Don't believe me? Ask Tommie Frazier (2:18), they worked out pretty well for him.

:lol: We LOST that game at the 2:18 mark. That's the 1992 game at Ames. Iowa State 19, Huskers 10

:lol: We LOST that game at the 2:18 mark. That's the 1992 game at Ames. Iowa State 19, Huskers 10

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! IT MUST BE TRUE THEN!!! :ahhhhhhhh:lol:

It won't be all whites. For wiscy they will wear white jersey, new black pants, & one sick matte black helmet. Don't ask for my source on this.

Nobody is going to ask because everybody knows you're full of it.

Well. I'm sure not gonna tell ya now even if you do ask :dunno

Sorry, the people that actually give money to the university would lose it, and NU Equipment's Twitter page is absolutely full of refuting tweets explaining that we aren't wearing anything black.

NUequipment NU Equipment

No. RT @omahasker: Yes or No. Is there a chance that Nebraska will wear different colored helmets when they play Wisconsin on 10/1/11?

NUequipment NU Equipment

Slightly better than black helmets RT @NickGustafson: Probability of Nebraska wearing actual badger pelts to strike fear in Wisconsin?

NUequipment NU Equipment

White jersey, red pants RT @lscheppers: still no response on what the Wisconsin uni combo will be. Any reason for not disclosing?

NUequipment NU Equipment

Not real. RT @dburn4 Is this a real thing? facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… can we pretty please go all black against Wisconsin? #withacherrryontop

NUequipment NU Equipment

@

@Bmack2006 no black on the uniforms. Pictures have been touched up.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! IT MUST BE TRUE THEN!!! :ahhhhhhhh:lol:

I'd take a loss this year in exchange for a 62-4 run including three national championships (should've been a fourth).

If this white uni thing doesn't happen but the black jersey stuff pans out, then the blackshirts get blackshirts but then so does the offense. Does that tradition then carry over to Offense or just rip a hole in the time space continuum?

I'd like to take a moment to point out this gem of a post by icedavis that everyone seems to have overlooked. Go back to the first page and + rep this man.