Huskers tweeting upon landing in Laramie

tschu

And let's be fair here, Nebraska is going to make fun of Wyoming when it comes to landscape? Wyoming is an absolutely beautiful state, and in my opinion has the best of both worlds between Nebraska and Colorado. The country, blue-collar, low-key lifestyle and good people of Nebraska and the beauty and pristine wilderness of Colorado. Granted, the eastern part of the state is pretty boring but, Yellowstone? The Grand Tetons? Jackson Hole (one of the best ski areas in the world)? Come on.

Hey I lived in Wyoming for 7 years, lol im sure to some of these players cant appreciate what the state really has to offer which is the great outdoors. Jackson Hole is one of the prettiest places ive ever been. Laramie is a desolate small college town, in the middle of nothing.

Hope these players are ready for what ive heard is Wyo's game of the year.

Never been to Wyoming, but Ive heard the terrain is beautiful in places, if you're into that type of thing. But this is Laramie, after all, and these are college football players. Many coming from California, Texas, Arizona, and other non-desolate places.

Man I hope Po is wrong, but it sure seems like they need to get focused. It will be the most hostile 30,000-strong, half-red crowd they've ever played in front of...and against a team that is effectively playing their super bowl.

We will manage to play up to or down to the level of competion, a major flaw of Bo's coaching. If these kids played for Bama, Saben would have them running stairs until they graduated. I listened to him the other night talking about their upcoming game and he went nuts on the voice of Alabama for over looking the next game. The more I listen to him the more I like him.

Either way it should be a win for Nebraska, and that is all that is important I guess. The following week scares the heck out of me. I really do not want to think about it.

Yeah its pretty hard to judge that state from Laramie. I feel sorry for anyone that does.

I've only driven through Laramie once, and past it on the Interstate four or five times, but from what I remember it was a nice enough town. It's not impressive in the way the Wyoming Rockies are impressive, but I think you could do worse than to judge Wyoming by Laramie.