Gameday in Madison!

Wow it's only Sunday and we are going to lose by 3 TDs? WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED! If u r a true Husker fan you never predict a loss... We win that's all I have to say, we will win take that to the bank!

Thank you. The FREAK OUT level around here is amazing. The way people are acting you would think Wisconsin has beat the top 4 teams in the nation their first four games. Again, they have played nobody, so what, they beat up a bunch of cream puffs. OMG, we are going to lose by 200 points or so. Please, sure we could lose, but I think we have a better chance of winning than many realize.

Well, hypothetically speaking, if Ohio State would have started off 5-0 without their players, and we started 5-0...we'd both be top ten teams and there would be a ton of story lines for the game. So Game Day could have come here for that game, but seeing as Ohio State has a loss and Wisconsin and Nebraska are 7 and 8 respectively...it makes sense for them to go to Madison.

Any GIFs of Kirk salivating? Or of him throwing a temper-tantrum about the '71 and '95 NU team going up against each other in the Extreme Sports and Poker Networks' stupid greatest college football poll of all time? Hey dumbass...don't let your mickey mouse network endorse it if you can't admit how good the Husker teams were.

Any GIFs of Kirk salivating? Or of him throwing a temper-tantrum about the '71 and '95 NU team going up against each other in the Extreme Sports and Poker Networks' stupid greatest college football poll of all time? Hey dumbass...don't let your mickey mouse network endorse it if you can't admit how good the Husker teams were.

Tell us how you really feel?

"To me, (the atmosphere) is always really good," said Herbstreit, who played at OSU from 1989 to '92 before settling into his current role as a broadcaster and GameDay host. "They've been able to maintain excellence with the home-field advantage. "(It's) the same intimidating, hostile environment that it's been probably since Barry (Alvarez) got it going back in the mid-1990s."

Herbstreit has been on the receiving end of that hostility. As a senior captain at Ohio State, he was famously struck by a flying tomato while taking the field against the Badgers in 1992. "We came through the tunnel, and two state troopers had riot gear on," Herbstreit said. "I remember them saying, ‘Gentlemen, we suggest you keep your head gear on.' I'm thinking, ‘Man, what are we going to?'

LINK

This is gonna be exciting!

Heh, there's a legend that Hayden Fry had peppermint schnapps poured on him when Iowa was coming out of the tunnel way back in the day.

Corso picked Wisconsin to beat Ohio State last year when Gameday was in town.

It's gonna be a great time in Madison! You Husker fans better bring it!