Offensive Playcalling Early Against Wisky

beanman

I predict that we'll be down early, but will show such resolve and determination that we'll win over the Wisconsin fans, who will begin chanting "NEBRASKA! NEBRASKA!" right before we win in dramatic fashion.

Just like Rocky IV

Only if Taylor gives a dramatic speech at the end with that American flag draped over his shoulders. I knew they were carrying that flag for a reason..

I predict that we'll be down early, but will show such resolve and determination that we'll win over the Wisconsin fans, who will begin chanting "NEBRASKA! NEBRASKA!" right before we win in dramatic fashion.

Just like Rocky IV

Only if Taylor gives a dramatic speech at the end with that American flag draped over his shoulders. I knew they were carrying that flag for a reason..

Taylor: "IF I CAN CHANGE! AND YOU CAN CHANGE! EVERYONE CAN CHANGE!"

Crowd: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Taylor: "GBR!"

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Just like Rocky IV

Taylor: "IF I CAN CHANGE! AND YOU CAN CHANGE! EVERYONE CAN CHANGE!"

Crowd: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Taylor: "GBR!"

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I think Taylor would go all Ricky Stanzi. "IF YOU DON'T LOVE IT, LEAVE IT! USA #1!!!!!!"

Wisconsin's best CB is in fact out for the season. Pick on his replacement.

Not only this, but they just don't appear to be very fast on defense in general. I love the matchup of Kyler Reed against any of their back seven. I like Turner and Bell with the ball in space against these guys. I like Martinez on the edge. I like Abdullah on the edge. I like Burkhead just about anywhere, presuming we can get a hat on a hat blocking. Overall, I think we'll be able to move the ball on these guys.

I'm just worried about our defense's lack of killer instinct thus far. I think we can score right along with these guys. We just need to figure out a way to get a few stops.

Not only this, but they just don't appear to be very fast on defense in general. I love the matchup of Kyler Reed against any of their back seven. I like Turner and Bell with the ball in space against these guys. I like Martinez on the edge. I like Abdullah on the edge. I like Burkhead just about anywhere, presuming we can get a hat on a hat blocking. Overall, I think we'll be able to move the ball on these guys.

I'm just worried about our defense's lack of killer instinct thus far. I think we can score right along with these guys. We just need to figure out a way to get a few stops.

Yes!

I'm not worried about our offense at all. They sell out to protect the edge we kill them with Super Rex & PA in the middle. Let them pick their poison.

C'mon Bo.....dial the blackshirts in. I know you'll do it!

GBR!!

how aggressive will we be? is it going to be a game of ball control? start fast and then slow it down, just like kanye and jay-z? will we go for it on fourth on short? i'm so curious, but we will need a full team strategy. the offense and defense will have to play off of each other.

We're going to be multiple. And we're going to try and score. And we're going to try and execute. Bo says so.

how aggressive will we be? is it going to be a game of ball control? start fast and then slow it down, just like kanye and jay-z? will we go for it on fourth on short? i'm so curious, but we will need a full team strategy. the offense and defense will have to play off of each other.

We're going to be multiple. And we're going to try and score. And we're going to try and execute. Bo says so.

since watson, i still don't know what that means.

This.