Toon

EZ-E

My only worry about this guy that people are making such a big deal about is if Fonzie is healthy. If Fonzie is healthy, Toon has no chance to have an impact.

NU saw the best passing attacks in the nation last year in Big Tweleve. There is not a single team in the Big Ten that rivals a Big Tweleve team in terms of passing games.

Okie State was a very balanced attack last year. They ran the ball extremely well with Kendall Hunter and they could really sling the ball around. I would say that your offense is a mirror image of theirs in the sense that they pass to open up the run, and you guys run to open up the pass. Regardless, I would tell you that Blackmond is/was a better receiver last year than Toon is and if you watch the 3rd quarter of the NU Okie State game last year, Fonzie shut Blackmond down. We don't win that game without him last year.

Fair enough?

No chance to have an impact? That's a bold statement. A little too bold for me.

Not really. EZ said IF healthy, which I don't personally see him at 100%. Remember when Zo switched with Prince at halftime in the Okie State game last year, Blackmon(who, as EZ said is 100x the WR Toon is, and that is saying a lot because I think Toon is a good one) was a complete non-factor.

And personally the kids old man could tear it up on Super Techmo Bowl.

Yes, Toon can be shut down, but Nebraska will have to do more than that to stop Wisconsin's office. There are other good receivers to fill in the gaps behind him. Wilson does a good job of hitting the second and third options, and he is a big threat to run. If the UW running game gets going, shutting down Toon won't really matter much.

Where's their office going and why do we need to stop it?

:D

• Fire 1