Chase Rome cited for incident at Wisconsin airport.

That is the link.

I thought it was kind of ridiculous that USA today dugs this up. I expected a local tv station to pick it up and that would be the end of it.

Some of the comments are a little rude. Like calling the behavior SEC like and not BIG Ten like. If our players are SEC like, instead of tearing off a paper towel dispenser, Chase Rome would have attacked some people at the airport mini-bar.

He won't be suspended, most likely he will get a talking to about keeping him emotions in check and channeling his frustration in a positiive way on and off the field.

Agreed, it's not Big Ten like at all, he didn't trade the dispenser for tattoos

• Fire 4

Wow, another example of frustration boiling over from one of the defensive backups. I understand having a competitive streak and getting frustrated at what must feel like being overlooked, but you've got to show a little more maturity than that...

Right. Because he hasn't been playing at all.

I've had those days at work where nothing goes my way and one minuscule thing ends up sending me over the edge... like an empty towel dispenser after I wash my hands. Except I usually just punch the damn thing instead of rip it off the wall, because I'm not a freak of nature.

I'm sure nobody else here has had those days...

Wow, another example of frustration boiling over from one of the defensive backups. I understand having a competitive streak and getting frustrated at what must feel like being overlooked, but you've got to show a little more maturity than that...

Right. Because he hasn't been playing at all.

I've had those days at work where nothing goes my way and one minuscule thing ends up sending me over the edge... like an empty towel dispenser after I wash my hands. Except I usually just punch the damn thing instead of rip it off the wall, because I'm not a freak of nature.

I'm sure nobody else here has had those days...

Agreed. I can think of one instance where i got so mad at work that i had to options, roundhouse kick my boss in the back of his head after telling me that he was cancelling my three days off, or calming walking away. I chose to smoke a cigar and burn my arms repeatedly. Not a very smart choice, but at least i didn't seriously hurt my boss or get fired. :)

I agree with ShawnWatson, we shouldn't jump to conclusions that the dispenser didn't have it coming. Perhaps it was chanting, :"Eat Sh_t, F_ck You" like our students were. In that case the dispenser deserved it. If a messed up towel dispenser is the only damage we incurred with the invasion of all those fans, and a frustrated team, that's pretty damn good. You're welcome back anytime. Just take it easy on our towels :-)