Martinez is 'mad'

bdubb75

I heard this from a legit insider. After the presser on Monday, Taylor was so upset that he went home and watched game film of his passing technique. He got so mad that he threw the remote at the TV and now he has to buy a new microwave...

Can somebody explain this joke to me? will give +1

tmagic.png

Ears aren't big enough.

I heard this from a legit insider. After the presser on Monday, Taylor was so upset that he went home and watched game film of his passing technique. He got so mad that he threw the remote at the TV and now he has to buy a new microwave...

tmagic.png

THujone-esque

This video is a highlight video but the 2 things to me that standout are this: 1) he's always looking down field to make a play - that shows awareness and composure 2) he has a much much much better throwing motion which typically allows for better throws/passes.

This reminds me of the high school footage that proved what a revelation Cody Green would be if we could just get him in the line-up.

lol!

Exactly. It's kinda hard to believe, isn't it? It just never ends.....

tmagic.png

Now that is hilarious!!!!!!!

Taylor is a starting QB for a major college football program, and he has been playing poorly. He should expect to receive criticism. Nebraska is no different than Texas, Oklahoma, LSU, or Florida in this regard. If anything, I would think Nebraska fans are easier on the starting QB's than other schools.

If Taylor can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. The starting QB role comes with a lot of perks, but also -- as the criticism he has been getting shows -- downsides, as well. If the downsides are too much, he should get out. No one has a gun to his head.

Honestly, the criticism the article mentions isn't even that over-the-top. I mean, some college girl made a passing comment to him in Spanish class. Big deal. It's not as if she threw a rock through his window. Some people say stuff to his girlfriend. Big deal. The media might be tough on Taylor, but that's what the media is supposed to do -- criticize. The mainstream journalists in Nebraska criticize in a professional way.

What's interesting to me is:

The criticism from NU fans is especially heated because NU fans don't like Taylor personally. They think he has a bad attitude, even when the team is winning. He doesn't seem honored to play football at Nebraska. He doesn't compliment Nebraska, the football tradition here, or the fans. It doesn't even seem as if he enjoys playing football, much less playing football at Nebraska. In every interview with the media, he comes off as having a "I don't give a damn" attitude. What is communicated is, I don't care. You're annoying me. When is the interview over? You guys are just a distraction in my life. On the field or on the sideline, he doesn't seem to rally the NU team like a leader would. In the past, he has been very stand-offish on the sideline, which is unusual for a starting QB.

• Fire 2

Taylor is a starting QB for a major college football program, and he has been playing poorly. He should expect to receive criticism. Nebraska is no different than Texas, Oklahoma, LSU, or Florida in this regard. If anything, I would think Nebraska fans are easier on the starting QB's than other schools.

If Taylor can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. The starting QB role comes with a lot of perks, but also -- as the criticism he has been getting shows -- downsides, as well. If the downsides are too much, he should get out. No one has a gun to his head.

Honestly, the criticism the article mentions isn't even that over-the-top. I mean, some college girl made a passing comment to him in Spanish class. Big deal. It's not as if she threw a rock through his window. Some people say stuff to his girlfriend. Big deal. The media might be tough on Taylor, but that's what the media is supposed to do -- criticize. The mainstream journalists in Nebraska criticize in a professional way.

The criticism from NU fans is especially heated because NU fans don't like Taylor personally. They think he has a bad attitude, even when the team is winning. He doesn't seem honored to play football at Nebraska. He doesn't compliment Nebraska, the football tradition here, or the fans. It doesn't even seem as if he enjoys playing football, much less playing football at Nebraska. In every interview with the media, he comes off as having a "I don't give a damn" attitude. What is communicated is, I don't care. You're annoying me. When is the interview over? You guys are just a distraction in my life. On the field or on the sideline, he doesn't seem to rally the NU team like a leader would. In the past, he has been very stand-offish on the sideline, which is unusual for a starting QB.

This is how I feel too. When he is inside the 5, he calls his name way too may for the only viable option at QB. The attitude he showed last year when he was pulled was very bad too.

This is how I feel too. When he is inside the 5, he calls his name way too may for the only viable option at QB. The attitude he showed last year when he was pulled was very bad too.

i don't give 2 sh#ts about his attitude, his game is what bothers me.