The crowd Saturday

WORD!

If you want to sit down, your couch is more comfortable than that bench seat. If you don't want to yell, go watch the game at the Library.

If I come home with a voice it'll be because 1) Ohio State never crossed midfield, or 2) We blew them out so bad, so early, that there wasn't much need for shouting. But even if #2 happens, I'll likely still be loud.

I know for one I will be yelling my ass off. The Wisconsin crowd showed me how I want us to be. My girlfriend and I are always the first ones yelling and standing during the game. Your not at home, so get up and yell your ass off! Heck I yell my ass off at home. I WILL lose my voice for a 4th time this season.

this is what we need and im glad someone posted... this game means alot.... it means alot to show the team we are behind them 100 percent

it means alot to show the big-10 that we aint no pu&&y ass stadium to play in

it means alot of recruits (being a MONSTER WEEKEND) who are the future of the team

and it means im sure the most to us as fans

The haunted house I work in opens this Friday. So i'll be working all weekend and can't see the game till around 2 am :(. But I will how ever being going crazy enjoying my night trying to scare people, while wishing I was at the game. So if you come to Eagle Hallow Haunts do not tell me the score lol.

WORD!

If you want to sit down, your couch is more comfortable than that bench seat. If you don't want to yell, go watch the game at the Library.

And I'll bop you with my cane, you young whippersnapper, if you dare to yell and interrupt my naptime.

Now, pardon me while I pen a letter to Dr. Tom asking for Ovaltine to be served at Memorial Stadium.

/BlueHair

• Fire 1

The haunted house I work in opens this Friday. So i'll be working all weekend and can't see the game till around 2 am :(. But I will how ever being going crazy enjoying my night trying to scare people, while wishing I was at the game. So if you come to Eagle Hallow Haunts do not tell me the score lol.

In your haunted house you should have a TV playing a continuous loop of the Wisconsin game. Now THAT would be scary.

In your haunted house you should have a TV playing a continuous loop of the Wisconsin game. Now THAT would be scary.

Were trying to scare people not make them depressed and suicidal lol