Michigan / Michigan State game

MSU's defense was dominant; the best BIG defense this year IMO. They contained Robinson by stacking the box, blitzing, and playing man coverage with their corners. Honestly, DRob looks like he has limitations pretty similar to Taylor; he's just not a great passer. If our corners can play man without safety help, we'll have a good shot to contain the Michigan offense, but I'm not sure they can at this point.

I wasn't impressed by either team in this game. Both offenses were very sloppy and had turnover problems. Michigan's O-Line looked absolutely terrible. We should get a few sacks from crashing LBs like MSU had today. MSU's D looked ok, but nothing to warrant the attention they've been getting recently. I heard the commentators say they were one of the top defenses in the nation, right before they got burned on a slant that went for a long TD. Michigan had quite a few other big plays too.

Michigan's backup QB is just as bad if not worse than OSU's. If for some reason Robinson is out, our chances should be right around 98 percent for a win.

Watched the game and neither teams was all that impressive. Michigan is clearly overated, and Michigan St. D has yet to play a real O (see again U of M is highly overated). As someone else said, feeling better about the Huskers chances to win our Division. The Pelini's didn't suddenly forget how to coach D. They will get it turned around, with guys SJB and Rome, we might finally see the missing pieces coming together on D. Offensively, we keep getting better and are quite the force to be reckoned with. Also, I am just not sold on Northwestern like some are and we have them at home. And, I don't see Penn St or Iowa challenging us, neither has looked good at all. I just hope we can make a game of it if we do get another shot at Wisconsin.