CB Marcus Rios

corncraze

He needs to clear admissions still (ACT score) than he is good to go.

Thought he needed another foreign language class for ND as well, for NU I think he needs a geometry class. Those are both for January enrollment, that is.

If he ends up not trying to enroll in January, I think our chances of landing him go way up.

He needs to clear admissions still (ACT score) than he is good to go.

It has nothing to do with his ACT from what I hear. He has enough credits to graduate and be here in January, but he hasn't fulfilled all of our requirements. He is just slowing things down and taking his time since he now has more time to make a decision.

Apparently didn't want to attend NU as bad as other guys (heard, jackson). Man up and do the extra work to get where you want to go instead of taking the path of least resistance...

Let's not badmouth the kid for making a decision. He really got hammered late by early admissions standards at two schools he was really interested in (us and Da Domers), so he made the best decision he could.

If the kid wanted to enroll early and we couldn't offer that... Can't say I blame him. And it looks like he's boarding the UCLA train at just the right time, before it leaves the station with Jim Mora as head engineer. Next stop: National Championship! :lol::sarcasm

Musta been the Nigerian community...