Harbaugh vs. Schwartz

Harbaugh blows off Schwartz after victory handshake  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“I was just really revved up; It’s totally on me,” Harbaugh said, not looking a bit sorry for it. “I shook his hand too hard. I really went in and it was a really strong, slap, grab handshake.”

Harbaugh is a great coach. But he is a dick. Those categories are not mutually exclusive.

To me, it looked like Harbaugh was giving Schwartz a pat on the back after their handshake and it just came off as really aggressive. I'm sure he didn't mean to do it. That being said, he should have followed decorum and stood there and shook Schwartz' hand and talked for a few seconds. But, Schwartz is a big baby for running after Harbaugh for something like that.

To me, it looked like Harbaugh was giving Schwartz a pat on the back after their handshake and it just came off as really aggressive. I'm sure he didn't mean to do it. That being said, he should have followed decorum and stood there and shook Schwartz' hand and talked for a few seconds. But, Schwartz is a big baby for running after Harbaugh for something like that.

He ran after him bc Harbough said "f#*k you" when Shwartz asked him what the hell was that?

He ran after him bc Harbough said "f#*k you" when Shwartz asked him what the hell was that?

Really? I've seen the video a few times and I can honestly say I haven't seen that. If so, shame on Harbaugh for saying something like that. Still, though. Schwartz needs to nut up.

Sure Harbaugh was over the top. But Schwartz was WAAAY over the top. I didn't see any need to get that butthurt.

This. We probably wouldn't even be talking about this had Schwartz not run after Harbaugh, which made a big scene. Schwartz could have addressed it during the press conference if it was really that big of deal.