Traditional Jerseys VS Unique Alternates

ESPY

Traditional VS Unique Alternates  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted traditional only, because I didn't like the alternatives. I don't want choice #2 at all. The Oregon approach is too much, and I like our uniforms the way they are too much to change over and over and over. But once per year, #3, is too much, too. Once every few years, or for a big game, I wouldn't mind seeing something different. I'm not so hide-bound that I don't EVER want to see something different. Just not all that often.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I voted traditional only, because I didn't like the alternatives. I don't want choice #2 at all. The Oregon approach is too much, and I like our uniforms the way they are too much to change over and over and over. But once per year, #3, is too much, too. Once every few years, or for a big game, I wouldn't mind seeing something different. I'm not so hide-bound that I don't EVER want to see something different. Just not all that often.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I just added that option to the poll. I'm thinking quite a few folks might agree with you.

• Fire 1

I voted once per year as well. And I'd prefer throwbacks like what we saw in the 300th sellout game.

I'd like to see all whites too (even though we don't have the best track record with those). There's just something about that nice clean look. Snazzy!