Who would you most like to see on the field if it's a blowout?

knapplc

It's a blowout! Who needs to see the field?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I picked Carnes, Heard, and Mitchell.

Carnes is pretty obvious. I think it's always good to see what you have backing up the starting QB if something were to happen. I really like Heard and picked him because Ameer Abdullah was not on the list. I really want to see what Ameer can do at the RB position because since his arrival, I have always thought he has the "it" factor. I really believe he can be something very special (and not just as a returner). But I also like Heard and since I think we need to build some depth at the RB position, I picked him. Mitchell has really great potential and I think he can be the next great CB to come out of Nebraska. I know he has made some mental mistakes, but he is also only a rFr.. As far as I can see, he is going to be a special player by the time he leaves Nebraska.

I really hope Saturday is a blowout, however based on the team's results in previously dubbed "blowout" games (SDSU, Iowa St, Kansas), I definitely have my doubts that it will be.

Has Bondi played at all this year or is he redshirting? I haven't been paying attention at all, so if he's the one who has been doing kick offs then I deserve a silly slap.

Either way, I sort of wish we would utilize more people when it comes to kicking extra points. I don't see why only one guy should be given all the extra point opportunities especially if it's late in the game and we have a good lead. Bring in a young guy to kick a point or two before the season ends.

Voted for everyone but Blatchford, just never been thrilled with him when he's on the field yet. Basically it would be nice to see all the young guys get in there and get some reps, especially Heard coming of of his infection. And hopefully if some of the walk-ons traveled get them out there to and reward them for putting in their time.

And one you didn't include that I would really like to see get more reps is Trevor Roach. I thought he showed some promise early in the year and I've just been waiting for him to bump Fisher off.

Has Bondi played at all this year or is he redshirting? I haven't been paying attention at all, so if he's the one who has been doing kick offs then I deserve a silly slap.

Either way, I sort of wish we would utilize more people when it comes to kicking extra points. I don't see why only one guy should be given all the extra point opportunities especially if it's late in the game and we have a good lead. Bring in a young guy to kick a point or two before the season ends.

As far as I can tell, Bondi has been in on three kickoffs. I'd hate to have burned his shirt for so little time.

I'm also getting very concerned with the amount of touches we're getting to our Freshman RB trio. I still think one of them should have redshirted.

As far as I can tell, Bondi has been in on three kickoffs. I'd hate to have burned his shirt for so little time.

I'm also getting very concerned with the amount of touches we're getting to our Freshman RB trio. I still think one of them should have redshirted.

Agreed, considering Rex is only a Junior we should've redshirted at least 1 if not 2 of them.

Agreed, considering Rex is only a Junior we should've redshirted at least 1 if not 2 of them.

Honestly I think we promised all of them that we're not going to redshirt them. I think it was part of their recruiting pitch and now they're just honoring the promise.

Honestly I think we promised all of them that we're not going to redshirt them. I think it was part of their recruiting pitch and now they're just honoring the promise.

Yeah, good point and that would make sense.

GBR!!