Wisconsin v Mich St: Who do we want?

Hello all; this is one of my first posts. Big question regarding the big game tonight: who should we cheer for? I see both sides of the argument as follows:

Cheer for Wisconsin because:

• Makes our Wisky loss look not as (?) bad
  • An undefeated Wisky team opens up an at-large spot for runner-up (i.e., potentially for us)
  • A MSU loss evens out the top of the Legends division--making our game vs MSU even more important

Cheer for MSU because:

• We want them to strut into Lincoln (rather than come in angry)
  • Could allow another team from Legends to sneak into B1G championship game (unlikely)

Hello all; this is one of my first posts. Big question regarding the big game tonight: who should we cheer for? I see both sides of the argument as follows:

• An undefeated Wisky team opens up an at-large spot for runner-up (i.e., potentially for us)
  • A MSU loss evens out the top of the Legends division--making our game vs MSU even more important

Cheer for MSU because:

• Could allow another team from Legends to sneak into B1G championship game (unlikely)

So, you'd rather Nebraska NOT play in the B1G Championship Game?

I'm a Badger fan today, not a hint of doubt in my mind. But, all of my sister's in-laws are from Wisconsin (great people) so I adopted Wisconsin as a team to root for about 7 years ago.

Cheer for MSU because:

So, you'd rather Nebraska NOT play in the B1G Championship Game?

My bad--another team from Leaders.

Ahhh...now I get it :)

My thought on that: I would love to have a ONE loss Husker team play an undefeated Wiscy team in the championship. Not only would UW probably be top 3 by that time but Nebraska could avenge it's one loss late in the season.

Chances of that happening are very slim (NU being 11-1 & UW being 12-0 & NU winning). But if Nebraska wins today and Wisconsin pulls through, then it is one week closer to a reality!

I'd have to say Wisconsin. We just have to take care of ourselves and win out, no matter the circumstances. I predict Wisky to win by 2 scores today, and if we make it to the B1G CCG, I would rather play an undefeated Wisconsin team who has a chance of going to the National Championship game if they were to win against us again.

There really is no choice for a Husker fan. We have to be pulling for Wiscy if we want NU to have the best shot at conference title and lofty ranking. The argument about MSU coming in angry if they lose is a moot point. At that point we control our own destiny and if we don't take care of business we didn't deserve it anyway.

I want to see Wisconsin win, because it makes the path just slightly easier for us to make our way to Indy come December. We still control our destiny either way, but a one loss Michigan State losing to us next week would give us a 1 game lead on both teams AND the tie-breaker should we beat Michigan and somehow find a way to lose to Iowa.