Happy to have Nebraska in the Big 10

Welcome! We hope you'll post often. MSU looks pretty good. I think it will be a close game and think our boys can pull off the win. Too bad you can't come to Lincoln. Memorial Stadium on game day is an EVENT. Here's to having you come visit us in the future and thanks for your kind words. I agree with another poster-we've had nothing but welcoming posts on this board from other teams in the B1G! Thanks for adding to the pile!

Thanks for all the nice posts....It's a beautiful thing. You'll likely get a few bad apples in here along the way, but I think most of the B1G fan base tries to be classy (well, most of the time).

Besides being a perfect fit for the Big Ten athletically, the B1G academics are also a much better fit for NU. At the end of the day, academics is what it's all about. NU is a big state school with big academic and research aspirations. Hopefully, being in the conference will lead to more research dollars and to other academic collaborations with other B1G schools (like study abroad programs, etc).

Let's play some good football....and cure cancer!

I'm glad we got Nebraska and not Missouri (sorry Mizzou, no offense).

Welcome aboard, can already tell that spartan fans are classy ones

:thumbs

Strange, they never called us classy, isn't that right Badger_HB :ahhhhhhhh

i love our badger fans (that have stuck around)

as far spartan fan..... welcome. I know I am thrilled to be a part of the big 10. I miss our old big 8 foes, but in general I am much happier with the big 10 than the "big" 12.

Welcome aboard, can already tell that spartan fans are classy ones

:thumbs

Strange, they never called us classy, isn't that right Badger_HB :ahhhhhhhh

i love our badger fans (that have stuck around)

as far spartan fan..... welcome. I know I am thrilled to be a part of the big 10. I miss our old big 8 foes, but in general I am much happier with the big 10 than the "big" 12.

Speaking of Badgers, I've been to Madison for a game and it was awesome. It's a great college town and a great campus. The people were very nice and welcoming to us.

Cheese curds and beer....mmmm.

has anybody noticed that every fanbase that has come on here has demonstrated a pretty damn polite attitude? That is a far cry from when we had all those missouri,kansas,kstate trolls come on here to rile everybody up. kinda nice.

Relax, right now your the new transfer pretty girl where all the guys fake an accent to make a good impression, give it a few years, you will pick your enemies within the Big Ten and the Trash Talk will commence. However all Big Ten teams except the scum in Ann Arbor respect the others program......They all have positives in some way.