Checking in from HuskerPedia

i leave for like two hours, and it's a whole new board.

Yeah, this is pretty bizarre

It's crazy, I feel like I only recognize half the posters now.

are we..not welcome? :cry

What? No of course you're welcome! More people to talk football with! :wasted

For some reason I feel like the new people snap on me more easily than the regulars though...something about my name I'm guessing. :confucius

Hey, I'd rather see a hundred badgers on here than one :hookerhorns

of course you are, just never seen such an influx of new posters. it is excited, even though it is cause me social anxiety.

Yippee! :horns

i am so embarrassed by my terrible grammar in that last post, and in front of all these new posters. egg on my face!

haha, it is excited isn't it? ;)

of course you are, just never seen such an influx of new posters. it is excited, even though it is cause me social anxiety.

i am so embarrassed by my terrible grammar in that last post, and in front of all these new posters. egg on my face!

haha, it is excited isn't it? ;)

you are exacting correct.

Welcome newbies. I used to love HP for the in game live chats...not sure if that was still happening. Who was the play by play guy? Skeeter? Was great hearing the play 30 seconds before it ran over the internet! :lol: Now with satellite TV and BTN I don't have that issue but if HB ever did live in game chat, it sure sure was fun.

Yep, the Ohio State game thread was a nice big novel, particularly fun to read everyone's pissed off first half remarks, and then their jubilant second half ones :D

For some reason I feel like the new people snap on me more easily than the regulars though...something about my name I'm guessing. :confucius

Hey, I'd rather see a hundred badgers on here than one :hookerhorns

Yea well I tried to register as "BevoFan" but the forum wouldn't let me.

Hello to all the NEW and OLD (no I'm not singling you out GRO) faces. Checked on HP one last time and it is officially down. I have heard good things about this site (new home) so here I am.

I hope to be more "myself" than before. I love one liners!!! Love Husker football talk, and threads that are just fun, like this one has turned into. I think that is the one thing that was missing at HP. Don't have to be dead serious all the time.

Anyway, glad to be on board!!! :woo

I'm sure there will be more when they try to log on to HP and it is not there any longer. Go get yourself an RX and you will be fine.

Welcome ...take yer shoes off and sit a spell ....

Hello to all the NEW and OLD (no I'm not singling you out GRO) faces. Checked on HP one last time and it is officially down. I have heard good things about this site (new home) so here I am.

I hope to be more "myself" than before. I love one liners!!! Love Husker football talk, and threads that are just fun, like this one has turned into. I think that is the one thing that was missing at HP. Don't have to be dead serious all the time.

Anyway, glad to be on board!!! :woo

Don't worry Badger, we know you're good people. :thumbs