The Walking Dead

I'd agree that the gun battle was pretty short lived. I thought the prison people's tactics were excellent, though. They knew they'd be out manned, so get them in a small area and mow them down.. I am surprised more folks didn't get killed when they were in there.

Did a single person even get shot..?

I don't remember any

I don't remember any

I sure don't.. Seems pretty improbable, though.

Now that I think about it, did someone down there from the prison side have a gun or was it just all those noise makers and the siren?

I think it was noisemakers and a siren to attract zombies. The only two people who shot guns seem to have been Glenn and Maggie.

I don't remember any

Now that I think about it, did someone down there from the prison side have a gun or was it just all those noise makers and the siren?

I think it was noisemakers and a siren to attract zombies. The only two people who shot guns seem to have been Glenn and Maggie.

And Carl shot that kid

I don't remember any

And Carl shot that kid

True. Carl's the only useful one of the group.

True. Carl's the only useful one of the group.

I wouldn't say that. He's turning into a little governor sort of, which can be a bad thing.

WsMDDEL.jpg

I do think it's funny that Tyrese is really the only person who has realistic accuracy with a gun... He can't hit the broad side of a barn, but most people can deliver a headshot to a walker many feed a way and can't hit a living person for crap. Although, I'd imagine living people probably move faster.

enhanced-buzz-30692-1364829582-5.jpg

Funny, but I don't really agree. I enjoy the show not only for the action and zombie killing, but for character development. I can't imagine how I would navigate a scenario that they're in, but it's fun to watch them try to figure it out.

enhanced-buzz-30692-1364829582-5.jpg

Funny, but I don't really agree. I enjoy the show not only for the action and zombie killing, but for character development. I can't imagine how I would navigate a scenario that they're in, but it's fun to watch them try to figure it out.

I think it's rooted in truth, but don't agree entirely. There are definitely moments where I'm like... "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Like Rick's meeting with the governor... "Ok, so he tortured and almost killed two of our people. But he seems like a stand-up guy and I trust him."

I think it's rooted in truth, but don't agree entirely. There are definitely moments where I'm like... "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Like Rick's meeting with the governor... "Ok, so he tortured and almost killed two of our people. But he seems like a stand-up guy and I trust him."

Yea, I can see this. Rick's decision making was suspect all season long for good reason. With his staycation in crazy land and all..

Yea, I can see this. Rick's decision making was suspect all season long for good reason. With his staycation in crazy land and all..

He's not crazy. He was doing stuff... and things. Remember? :lol:

OK...I had never watched this show. My son wanted to so we sat and watched it. I have to say, I don't get the draw to it.

The entire premise is odd. These people are scared to death of the zombies but in the episode I watched, all they had to do is thump them over the head with a rock and it killed them. So, why not just go thump them all over the head and be done?

OK...I had never watched this show. My son wanted to so we sat and watched it. I have to say, I don't get the draw to it.

The entire premise is odd. These people are scared to death of the zombies but in the episode I watched, all they had to do is thump them over the head with a rock and it killed them. So, why not just go thump them all over the head and be done?

You might want to like, you know, watch the show.

That'd probably help you understand the draw :P