The Walking Dead

For anyone that watches the show regularly, have they explained why these zombies are so smart? They constantly make the raspy, slobbering, mouth breathing zombie noise but are smart enough to stop long enough to get close enough to their victims and grab them. Once they have their victim they resume making the noise. I'm amazed at how easily they can sneak up on their victims.

For anyone that watches the show regularly, have they explained why these zombies are so smart? They constantly make the raspy, slobbering, mouth breathing zombie noise but are smart enough to stop long enough to get close enough to their victims and grab them. Once they have their victim they resume making the noise. I'm amazed at how easily they can sneak up on their victims.

Same reason as this:

enhanced-buzz-17917-1364828690-9.jpg

I'm so angry with myself for watching this show. I watched all seasons right before the start of this one. I linked season one and have basically hated every one since.

This past season especially. They build each episode up so much then under deliver every single time. The episodes aren't clever either.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I was at home sick from work and watched enough previous episodes to understand what is going on with this season. I never felt like I missed out if I wasn't able to see a show. I'm wondering what the appeal is and fear that teenagers and 20 somethings believe that a world full of zombies is actually a possibility.

• 3 months later...

A lot of familiar faces — Lori, T-Dog, Merle, Andrea — did not make it out of last season of The Walking Dead alive. But reinforcements are on the way. Not only have newcomers like Tyreese (Chad Coleman) and sister Sasha (Sonequa Martin-Green) joined the survivors at the prison for season 4, but there will be a fresh new face as well. The name attached to that face is Bob Stookey, a character from both The Walking Dead comic book and The Road to Woodbury novel.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/17/walking-dead-lawrence-gilliard-bob-stookey/?hpt=hp_t3

• 2 months later...