Jamal Turner not playing against MSU is just dumb....

HiSD--Is it possible that the coaches feel like the young man has some things to learn? Maybe this is a long-term lesson that's being taught here.
Hard to tell. If he is screwing off or not playing hard, then, yes, it's a lesson. However, I get the sense that he simply lost the practice battle and didn't get to play. I could be wrong, but if I am right, then it's ridiculous that he could not come in for a single play. If we have seen one flaw with this coaching staff it's that they want to play the top 22 and nobody else.

I think it had to do with his public statements about his QB!

This. Zip your lips and play ball.

I like the fact that we are running more, but, with Turner's end-around speed, we could be that much more of a threat while running. My beef is that Turner is clearly electric when on the field. Whenever he plays, things happen. This is his first year ever playing WR and he has done very well. The coaches switched him when he arrived, and now they don't let him play? The guy needs to get on the field in game situations to get better. Simple as that.

HiSD--Is it possible that the coaches feel like the young man has some things to learn? Maybe this is a long-term lesson that's being taught here.
Hard to tell. If he is screwing off or not playing hard, then, yes, it's a lesson. However, I get the sense that he simply lost the practice battle and didn't get to play. I could be wrong, but if I am right, then it's ridiculous that he could not come in for a single play. If we have seen one flaw with this coaching staff it's that they want to play the top 22 and nobody else.

I think it had to do with his public statements about his QB!

This. Zip your lips and play ball.

Are we talking about the comment he made about Taylor's throwing and how they have to adjust because sometimes its a dart and other times a rainbow? If this is true then Taylor should be benched for his comment about his receivers not catching the ball.

We have mismanaged how we use the tFR (fab-3, Turner and Bell). We should have RS'd Turner & Green/Heard. You can see the frustration setting in with AGreen....... And next year with Rex back, IDK.... how they're going to get any more PT

My brother and I have a running bet that at least one if not two of the fab-3 RB's transfer. Personally, I think AGreen is as good as gone.

We have mismanaged how we use the tFR (fab-3, Turner and Bell). We should have RS'd Turner & Green/Heard. You can see the frustration setting in with AGreen....... And next year with Rex back, IDK.... how they're going to get any more PT

My brother and I have a running bet that at least one if not two of the fab-3 RB's transfer. Personally, I think AGreen is as good as gone.

And this is based upon.........?

Agree, Green is getting frustrated. He's learning that the old run-end-around-the-tackle-for-a-touchdown may work in high school, but not college. I don't see Green transferring, however. Unfortunately, I could see Heard transferring since he's down the depth chart. It's unfortunate since all three backs are great.

I dont know for certain, but i think he might be the one with the greatest attitude.

It is based upon small little tid bits of info. I pick up from time to time. I remember hearing over and over how Cody was a team player and would never think of transferring, but last I checked he's no longer on the roster. They should have shirted at least one if not two of the fab-3. If they all stay for next season, Rex better be willing to sit quite a few plays out or we'll most likely lose two of the fab-3 the following year.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

"Tim Marlowe is practicing like a veteran and doing all the things he needs to do to earn playing time. I'm going to play the guys that know how to get lined up and are doing the things in practice to get themselves on the field."

Fisher said Turner is "still a big part of this offense" and will continue to play. But he'd also like to see more consistency from him on the practice field.

"You have to understand that maybe something you did a couple of weeks ago that you're not getting a lot of reps on, you're expected to know," Fisher said, "and be able to run specific routes and know how to get lined up and make plays when your number's called."