Vote of Confidence: Wisconsin vs Nebraska in the B1G Championship!

I was watching the BTN's B1G Pulse tonight and Tom Dienhart, senior writer for BTN predicts that Wisconsin will play Nebraska in Indianapolis for the championship! Cool! I think that's going to happen as well. Great to have that vote of confidence.

What do you think? Will we win? Agree or disagree? If you agree, why do you think we'll win? If you disagree why won't we win?

• Fire 1

I also agree that we will be playing Wisconsin in the B1G championship game barring we get there [i don't want to be thinking that yet--but I predict we will as well]. And I think we will beat Wisconsin and here's why:

It is extremely difficult to beat a team twice in one year.

Wisconsin's drubbing of us will do them no good when it comes to analyzing the game film. And I know this may seem awkward so let me explain myself. In our previous matchup, we went out of our game plan [i think]. Since then we have gone back to our bread and butter, something that Wisconsin didn't defend well during the 1st quarter and the last couple of drives.

Also, that Wisconsin team seems to be way damn cocky. Destroying us once will, I bet, give them that "this should be no problem" mentality. And then we will drub them by 17 on our way to smelling the roses.

I'm not sold that we're going to make it, we'd need some serious help. On a side note though I'd have to disagree that its difficult to beat a team twice in one year. I can understand why NU thinks that with its history in the Big XII CG and with Washington but if you look at other teams its actually easier.

Nebraska wins out, that's a given, so we're there.

MSU & Wiscy win out.

PSU has 3 losses coming- NU, OSU, & Wisc

OSU will lose to Michigan.

Does that get wiscy to the ccg? I have no idea.

That would get us there

What if OSU beats Michigan? Cuz I'm changing that prediction.

I think they go then because they beat us.