Bo Should go.

The week to week fans.

You better look at his track record with teams like this. It's not up to standard and Bo's in his 4th year.

More of Pelini not being a douchebag and playing the better players. Osborne is nowhere to be found. SJB cant play now I guess. Turner? Abdullah?

I agree, but this game was lost at the end with weak d-line play. Cassidy had a nice pick, and I think SJB is injured. I would trust the Pelini bros to have the right people out there, though.

I don't think that Bo should go, but I think that we have a problem that needs to be addressed. How do our players lose focus so often every single season? North f'ing Western, last year against Texas/Washington, the year before against Iowa effing State. I'm done believing that this team can consistently compete at a high level until they prove me otherwise.

I wanted him to succeed, but I don't think he will. Beating mediocre teams, getting killed by good ones and losing at least one to a crappy team every year. He is what he is, a 4 loss coach. If that is what NU fans want, so be it. But I didn't get the memo when our expectations dropped so drastically.

I really thought he got over the hump last week with his biggest win while at NU. Boy was I wrong.

This loss sucks, but get real. Sometimes you lose in college football, especially when your defense is not up to snuff. The Blackshirts lost this one for us.

Uh,

Everyone's Lord and Savior Rex Burkhead barfed it at the 1. He doesn't do that, NU wins. God Forbid if Taylor had done something like that.

Bo likes to hold the players accountable for crappy performances so maybe he should be held to the same standard. No check for Bo and his staff this week.

$3,5000,000 coaches shouldn't lose games to teams like Northwestern but Bo sure knows how to do it EVERY YEAR.

THIS. Bo is not going to get us over the hump. I think this is now clear. But go ahead, sunshine pumpers, come on out and say why Bo is so great and I'm a week-to-week fan because I'm criticizing.

T.O. won't fire him. We're doomed to this for a long time.

I'm starting to question Bo's ability to be anything more than a step up from Callahan....

And a minor one at that.

Formula for a Bo Pelini season: massive pre-season/early season expectations and hype + 1 or 2 massive letdowns/head scratching losses + playing down to opponent's level = mid-level garbage bowl that we most likely lose because we play down to the competition

• Fire 1