Point the thumb guys............

True2tRA

I'm pointing no fingers on this loss. I can only point the thumb. I knew I shouldn't have eaten that McRib even after I found out what they use to make them. I cost us this loss..............

I wore my lucky pura vida bracelet today, so I did everything right. Damn you true for ruining the game!!!!!

ROFLOL!! Thank you!! Sanity in this sea of insanity!! I wore my GREY Husker shirt because my red shirt had greasy little spots all over them! I also said that I KNEW we were going to go to the CG! I jinxed us! I'm SO sorry!! It was me!!!!! True-I forgive you because those McRibs are just too darned tough to resist!!

I'll take some of the blame. I'm a Packer fan and a St. Louis Cardinals fan... I guess someone decided I've been enjoying sports too much this year.

Haha You've sucked up all your enjoyment points for at least a decade.

Pretty sure its my fault, I didn't watch the game when I very easily could've.

I am the reason we lost. I farted in the 4th qtr which cleared the room...we lost all that mojo from less viewers watching the game. Sorry.

Hell yes! You guys caught on quickly. Thanks for the laughs. This board can be a damn good place sometimes. LOL! And I'm with you ladyhawke, them damn things are too f'ing' good, I don't even care what they put in them anymore.