11:00 a.m. Penn State vs Nebraska on ESPN

I don't know. Do they schedule the 'Game Day' things like a year in advance or pick from week to week? Maybe they think that more people will tune in to hear any new news about that situation at Penn State? Blah! What a horrible horrible thing to have happened. If I were a Grad student and I saw that happen I would beat the ever living crap outta the perp and THEN call the police. SIck Sick Sick

The Big Ten Conference announced that Nebraska’s game at Penn State on Saturday will be played at 11 a.m. CT (Noon ET) and will be televised to a national audience on ESPN.

(Rumor has it that this will be a 'Game Day' on ESPN as well??)

Where did you hear that rumor? There are 2-3 games that would get picked before this...and its already been announced that its at the Stanford - Oregon game anyhow.

The Big Ten Conference announced that Nebraska’s game at Penn State on Saturday will be played at 11 a.m. CT (Noon ET) and will be televised to a national audience on ESPN.

Where did you hear that rumor? There are 2-3 games that would get picked before this...and its already been announced that its at the Stanford - Oregon game anyhow.

Right................Gameday has been announced at Cardinal/Duck.............

I'm sure it was the aquarium guy. ;) Actually, I read it on the ESPN blog comments section. Obviously, the rumor was just that-a rumor! lol

Damn it...another 5am Sunday morning start here. Well...if nothing else that's probably the best thing for the Huskers...most of the PSU students will still be hungover from the night before, and most PSU alumni will be wondering how much money they'll have to fork over for university defense lawyers.

I don't mind 11:00 am games at all. But what's bad for the conference is having 5 conference games at noon eastern time on November 19 and 1 conference game on at 3:30 ET. By the time the evening games are played in other conferences everyone has forgotten about all the B1G games. I just don't understand the logic the conference has of wanting all these early games. Mix it up some. Have 2 at noon, 2 at 3:30 and 2 at night or some other combination where the conference gets the biggest or the 2 biggest games of the day on at 3:30 and one at night. This is what worries me about being the in B1G. It becomes pretty irrelevant during November. Hopefully this changes very soon.