Any Way PSU Game is Called?

If this game is played as scheduled, it will be one of the more ugly, sick feelings I've ever had watching a game, regardless of outcome.

Yeah, even though Nebraska, nor the PSU players, had anything to do with this horrible scandal, I'm not really looking forward to this game at all.

Agreed with the both of you. The game itself has taken a back seat to this horrbile scandal, as it should. It will be hard to watch and really get into the game knowing what is looming over Happy Valley.

wow, joe's one son (not jay) is trying to set up an off campus press conference for Joe to speak.

Which would be a terminable offense if I were his boss. That is a very bold, and a very unwise, move by Paterno. Nothing he has to say right now can be of any benefit to anyone. This needs to go to trial. He'll have ample time to tell his side of the story at that point.

I cannot imagine what he has to say that is worth taking this step.

I'm resigning

Joe's son Scott just told Foxnews in philly that his dad will be on the sideline Sat. vs Nebraska

If he is still employed and is at the game...............no way is he on the sideline as a target and/or reminder.......

If he is still employed and is at the game...............he will be in the pressbox.........

Wow...canceled so far today...

1) Jo Pa on campus normal press conference

2) Jo Pa off campus behind the scenes press conference

3) Jo Pa's portion of the normal B1G con call

4) The normal 6-7 player availability to the press

5) The President's fund raiser dinner

That's a lot of limiting visibility and access in a short amount of time. Can't see it not continuing throughout the week.

How many of these players were waiting for this weekend, Senior Day, to walk out of the tunnel and hug Paterno as they headed onto the field? Those are the guys you feel terrible for.

Especially since at the time, these players were not involved with PSU, Paterno, or Sandusky. What a terrible way for players to end their careers at Penn State with probably the ugliest scandal ever to hit sports controlling the media.

How many of these players were waiting for this weekend, Senior Day, to walk out of the tunnel and hug Paterno as they headed onto the field? Those are the guys you feel terrible for.

Especially since at the time, these players were not involved with PSU, Paterno, or Sandusky. What a terrible way for players to end their careers at Penn State with probably the ugliest scandal ever to hit sports controlling the media.

Not only will it taint Senior day.................the legacy effect will define their careers there as they will be forever inextricably linked to the timing of the scandal.......

Man...I don't know what to make of this situation. I'm at a loss for words--speechless. Here's 84 year old Joe Paterno, the man who was supposed to be the guy who does nothing wrong. Who has done nothing wrong for 46 years. His players believed that. HIs university believed that. The whole college football world believed that.

Unbelievable.

The choice for Penn St is rapidly becoming: play the first of three awkward half-assed games, and they're in Beaver Stadium, prepare for it to be not sold-out.......Or completely romp on the panic button, instead of just dancing around it, circle the wagons, and commence cover your ass mode in the season down.

Seeing how they've reacted so far, enjoy a bonus bye week, NU.