How, or does, NU respond to PSU scandal?

Foppa

Minority voice here, probably only myself. When the dust is settled, one sicko man will be guilty. One. Not two, not three, but one culprit. For the past 5 years, I distrust media jokers......OVERBLOWN big time mostly thanks to internet, of course, IMO. Yes, I confess I'm truely sorry for JoePa. I'm almost sure Joe was nothing to do with Penn St scandal.

Minority voice here, probably only myself. When the dust is settled, one sicko man will be guilty. One. Not two, not three, but one culprit. For the past 5 years, I distrust media jokers......OVERBLOWN big time mostly thanks to internet, of course, IMO. Yes, I confess I'm truely sorry for JoePa. I'm almost sure Joe was nothing to do with Penn St scandal.

it may be overblown, but joepa was complicit in all of this.

From reading some of the Penn State boards it appears they are going to be there in force to show support for the players. I would expect nothing less, you have to feel for the players who are being brought into this whole mess. They had nothing to do with it so it would only be right for the fans to support the players. How they feel about the coaches and administration is a whole other thing.

i don't know. you want to support the players, but you can not support them without also supporting the program that was complicit in this systemic, egregious atrocity.

And there in lies the problem for everyone. Such a shame that one sick criminal (allegedly) with a support system (allegedly) can ruin so much. I only hope they put him on suicide watch so he can't take the easy way out and has to go to prison.

keep in mind, alleged

Support their players. It is not their fault. They are probably shocked, saddened, ticked etc.......best statement we could make is to beat hir a$$, send Jo Pa out with a loss for his last home game, shake thir hands and wish them the best for their future.

As one of the largest fan bases in the nation, pray for the victims and healing. They have a long old ahead.

I think we're working our way from kind gentle fatherly JoPa to accomplice JoPed pretty quickly from what I've read about the abuse as recent as last MONTH.

keep in mind, alleged

read the grand jury report from the other thread. this is enough smoke to blot the sun - there is a fire somewhere.

JoePa's last game unfortunately should have occured against Illinois. When you have arguably one of the biggest scandal's in history some major housekeeping is going to have to be done, and in the case of those involved even worse ramifications are going to occur. If this were any other coach they would have already been out the door, but for his own sake I think JoePa should let Illinois be the last game he ever coaches. This is such a horrible way for JoePa to go out and I feel for the guy given how much he has meant to Penn St and college football, but unfortunately he has made choices that will tarnish his career and unfortunately end it as well.

JoePa's last game unfortunately should have occured against Illinois. When you have arguably one of the biggest scandal's in history some major housekeeping is going to have to be done, and in the case of those involved even worse ramifications are going to occur. If this were any other coach they would have already been out the door, but for his own sake I think JoePa should let Illinois be the last game he ever coaches. This is such a horrible way for JoePa to go out and I feel for the guy given how much he has meant to Penn St and college football, but unfortunately he has made choices that will tarnish his career and unfortunately end it as well.

These old guys just don't know when to quit ... always bites em in the end.

The arrogance in it all is they thought the people would be behind them, that is what power does to a man, it makes you arrogant and steals your morality. I mean handing out the trophy to him, smiling, knowing all this information, while the investigation was going on????Arrogance!!!

I just hope we don't hear anything after the game about our players talking trash to the PSU players about this. There are certain things that you just can NOT make light of, and use in trash talking. This would be one of them. Talk trash about their mommas, their grandmommas, whatever, but not this. It would be a huge black eye for the Big Red if something like this were to surface after the game.