Terrified, help me.

thequan

I am absolutely terrified that Penn State is going to come out on fire, and Bo won't have our guys ready again this week. I know it's insanely pessimistic, but this is just the type of thing a fanbase and team can rally around. Everyone expects them to lose. They are in the ultimate "us against the world" situation. This is ignoring injuries to Rex and our thin D-Line of course, but for some reason this game scares the crap out of me.

Before the Northwestern game, I thought we could win out. Now I'm scared we will lose out. I'm usually an optimistic cat. Why the hell do I feel like this??! Help me out here!

You're right we could go 7-5, we just don't know. If we do there is nothing we can do about it, it'll be out of our hands as fans. I don't think we'll lose out, but anything is possible.

I hate to say it but the way we have played from week to week we could lose out. Consistency is what most people want but the thing is we know this team is capable of being really good if they got their sh#t together.

I am absolutely terrified that Penn State is going to come out on fire, and Bo won't have our guys ready again this week. I know it's insanely pessimistic, but this is just the type of thing a fanbase and team can rally around. Everyone expects them to lose. They are in the ultimate "us against the world" situation. This is ignoring injuries to Rex and our thin D-Line of course, but for some reason this game scares the crap out of me.

Before the Northwestern game, I thought we could win out. Now I'm scared we will lose out. I'm usually an optimistic cat. Why the hell do I feel like this??! Help me out here!

I will always be here to hold you...

But seriously, I wouldn't be "terrified"....maybe concerned but not terrified.

The Huskers aren't cursed. They just aren't quite there yet. I said before the season that Penn State was going to be a tough game no matter how good either team was. Whats going on on their campus has just added to the unknown. Either Penn State will rally around their team or this will tear them apart. The exciting part is seeing which it will be.