Cortney Osborne

Oh my god, Jared Crick is not really injuired he is in Bo's dog house. It all makes since. Some of you make me wonder how you had the smarts to turn on your computer.

Well, SINCE I don't have the smarts to turn on my computer, it wouldn't make any SENSE to wish that Bo would be a little less secretive about the injuries.

LOL, pwned. If you're going to call someone out for lacking intelligence, don't make grammatical errors when doing so.

Dude, did I say get rid of Bo? No. What about Josh Mitchell? Is he injured? I just do not believe that Bo walks on water. He has made some great strides in 4 yrs and has also made some blunders as well. He doesn't exactly have a track record that screams of credibility in all things with me. If you want to believe everything he says, good for you. I choose not to.

Year 4 I would have hoped for more.

Mitchell has legal issues, that's why.

this whole doghouse thing is one thing that really pi$$es me off about Bo. Make them run stadium stairs or something. When you start leaving your talent on the bench during games, you're costing your team wins. Unless they're getting in trouble off the field and get suspended, that's entirely different. But keeping them off the field because they said something wrong or whatever the offense might be is just stupid. Like Landlord said, all of a sudden Turner doesn't know the playbook enough to get on the field? With young, talented guys, just get them on the field. If they know half the playbook, they should still be able to get on the field when they are difference makers.

• Fire 1

Dude, did I say get rid of Bo? No. What about Josh Mitchell? Is he injured? I just do not believe that Bo walks on water. He has made some great strides in 4 yrs and has also made some blunders as well. He doesn't exactly have a track record that screams of credibility in all things with me. If you want to believe everything he says, good for you. I choose not to.

Bo's Law?

Bo's Law?

City of Lincoln law.

Link or elaborate please. I had not heard this before. If he got in trouble with the local police, it would explain his lack of playing time.

Link or elaborate please. I had not heard this before. If he got in trouble with the local police, it would explain his lack of playing time.

I'm not going to delve into someone's personal life, sorry. But the charges were available to view online a few weeks ago.

Injured my a$$. He goes from Blackshirt last year to no shirt this year. Yea! Great answer BO, and oh yeah, JT is injured also. If there wasn't a history of the doghouse, I might believe it, but not a chance now.

I think it was stated that Jamal wasn't playing as much because he was not practicing well. I don't ever remeber it saying he was injured.

Yeah...he got hurt trying to crawl out of the doghouse. Sprained his mangina.

I admit, I laughed.

Courtney has gotten an EXTREMELY raw deal though. Actually feel really bad for Courtney.

I remember back when Phil Dillard was in the doghouse, once he actually was able to get out that turned out pretty well for our team. Just sayin'

But keeping them off the field because they said something wrong

They, is not Courtney. They is someone else besides Courtney (not a player), who had a disagreement with a coach, and Courtney is being punished for it.

To Courtney's credit, he has stuck it out when quite a few players would have probably just said, 'screw it', and transferred for be treated like he has. Shows alot about his character.