How does PSU's team react?

I can't imagine any player honestly wanting to "win one for Joe". Read the Grand Jury indictment, that guy needs to be gone and now. If I was a player, I would be embarassed for my school, even ashamed to wear the uniform. I would like to think that nothing would galvanize a community like the victimization of a child and the subsequent cover up.

I hope we beat their a$$ on Saturday and hold them to 0 points. Would love to run the score and send Joe packing with a huge old loss for his last home game.

This is one of those games where there is no honor to be found for us. if we win we beat a team that's been hounded by outside events losing their leader and mentor, and maybe for some seeing the ugly side of someone they thought was a legend. If we lose, well, just look at the threads that came from the last game.

I think we are going to be in for a fight. The media circus could cause a lack of focus, but I think their players are going to be peaked. I smell loss #3.

This could go either way. PSU could come out like gang busters or dead in the water. Think about it, how have the coaches been able to game plan through all of this....or maybe they don't have to considering they are probably going to run two plays all game. Iso left and iso right.

Awkward doesn't even do a justice. I hope we take em behind the woodshed.

I've always been a fair person in terms of fans and their opinions, but I'm beginning to dislike Penn State, obviously because of the allegations with Sandusky, McQueary and Paterno, but also the fans because of the continued hatred of the decision to fire a man who let Sandusky continue to work alongside kids and the program. Makes me want to puke.

Nothing would please me more than for us to come into their place and kick some lion a$$

• Fire 1

I beleive that Joe's players are going to come out and play with a lot of emotion, because players and coach's have this belief of that they are a family. The Penn St team is probably going to play hard and in support of their coach they will want him to go out a winner. Just my thoughts.

I beleive that Joe's players are going to come out and play with a lot of emotion, because players and coach's have this belief of that they are a family. The Penn St team is probably going to play hard and in support of their coach they will want him to go out a winner. Just my thoughts.

Not Joe's players anymore..

Just sayin.

Not Joe's players anymore..

Just sayin.

Yes True. They are no longer his players, because I see as I write this that Joe has been shown the door. But in the mind of the players he still might be, another angle would be that the players would be extremley let down and embarrased by his lack of action, anyway you slice it this is a bad situation for all involved especially the victims.

This is a game where we may just find out what the Husker coaches are made of. They will have to deal with more emotion than ever before. The players will have to play emotional but make sure they don't slip up and let their emotions get the best of them. It will be interesting to say the least. I wish I could say I feel for Penn State but because of the situation I can't.

With all due respect to the alleged victims and the seriousness of this tragedy, it could be the start of a nasty rivalry. If the Huskers go in and completely dominate them and even run up the score a little bit, that would really start the fire between the two schools. I`m not saying I want it to happen that way, but if Penn State is flat and we can stay focused it`s possible. However it turns out, it will be an emotional stadium and an electric atmosphere. Go Big Red!