Penn State Scandal Thread

Eric the Red

I love listening to the Penn state speaker try to convince us that he made this decision with just the information that is available to the public. This thing is going to be huge as it relates to the amount of people that are involved and that will be ultimately brought down for this.

That doesn't sit well with me. I haven't read the report, but no one has gave a definitive answer as to what Joe knew and didn't know about the situation. This could just be me playing devils advocate because I like to give people a chance, and I like believe in the good in everyone, but how could you come to this conclusion without ever hearing the words directly from his mouth about the event. Maybe they did here his account or maybe it was all there in the grand jury report, but at this point from a layman's view it seems like only Joe knows what Joe knows if you understand what I saying.

Don't get me wrong I'm not by ANY means at all condoning what people have done here, WAY too many people just turned a blind eye to this.

I love listening to the Penn state speaker try to convince us that he made this decision with just the information that is available to the public. This thing is going to be huge as it relates to the amount of people that are involved and that will be ultimately brought down for this.

That doesn't sit well with me. I haven't read the report, but no one has gave a definitive answer as to what Joe knew and didn't know about the situation. This could just be me playing devils advocate because I like to give people a chance, and I like believe in the good in everyone, but how could you come to this conclusion without ever hearing the words directly from his mouth about the event. Maybe they did here his account or maybe it was all there in the grand jury report, but at this point from a layman's view it seems like only Joe knows what Joe knows if you understand what I saying.

Don't get me wrong I'm not by any mean at all condoning what people have done here, WAY too many people just turned a blind eye to this.

Maybe legally they can't say now.

Don't get me wrong I'm not by any mean at all condoning what people have done here, WAY too many people just turned a blind eye to this.

Maybe legally they can't say now.

Probably, I'm just for due process and right now from our point of view it seems like he hasn't had a chance for that.

*edit*

It probably would have come to this anyway but a little transparency goes a long way.

Don't get me wrong I'm not by ANY means at all condoning what people have done here, WAY too many people just turned a blind eye to this.

I am talking more to the cover up that is being talked about up there. He made it a point not to speak about it. If there is no legal action that can be done to Joe Pa, then you would have to think that there is more information to protect them against any recourse from Joe Pa. It was even brought up regarding any payment with this firing.,

I am talking more to the cover up that is being talked about up there. He made it a point not to speak about it. If there is no legal action that can be done to Joe Pa, then you would have to think that there is more information to protect them against any recourse from Joe Pa. It was even brought up regarding any payment with this firing.,

That's kind of what I was trying to allude to as well I guess. The way his press conference was cancelled an hour before just seem really strange. But then again Joe himself could have held an impromptu conference when ever he wanted with all that press following him.