Penn State Scandal Thread

Eric the Red

The people in that room weren't just credentialed press. Those had to be locals, fans, whatever. Those were not the questions of professional journalists.

No sh*t. I couldnt believe some of the questions and one guy sounded like he was screaming and basically saying that BoT should be ashame for not allowing JoePa to coach these last three games.

Penn State fans right know are selfish douchebags who are only concerned about JoePa's records and Penn State Football instead of young boys who were raped and abused for over a decade.

Tom Bradley will be the Interim Coach.

Also out, Graham Spanier. Penn State Provost, Rodney Erickson has been named interim President.

Wow, they're really cleaning house, as they should, nobody from this program should be allowed to return in my opinion. This is a morally bankrupt institution/program, completely twisted. Get a clean slate and start anew...

Here's the scene on Pugh Street, their bar/pub area. Hope everyone drinks responsibly and gets home safely tonight.

pughstreet.jpg

pughstreet2.jpeg

How can they party with news like this? I mean if I were a lion I'd definitely want to get crazy drunk but more out of depression and shame but party? noooo

CNN talking about students "running" or "dashing" and making it sound like things are out of control, then you watch the video and they are all just walking calmly.

Ha. So true. "They're running towards us!" Reminds me of that guy on Austin Powers yelling "Noooooo!" as a steam roller slowly came towards him.