Protect your huskerboard password

Someone intercept my password, why I don't know. Whats the "benefit" anyway? No personal info i.e. credit/debit card numbers, SSN, etc. I don't get it. Oh well.

Fairly newbie member and MY last post was approx. November 5th just after huskerpedia.com was shutdown. Tonite during lurching time, I was somewhat surprised, "fake" NUandOU name and listed +70 posts.......MY total posts was only 20 to 30ish number, max. I confess blame on me because my old password was very simple word; my lowercase first name word. Myself, no big deal but I already changed my password from simple to lowercase/uppercase/long word.

I have no idea what this is about. What I do know is that every one of the posts made by this account has come from the same computer, meaning this story of a stolen password is highly unlikely.

• Fire 1

Someone intercept my password, why I don't know. Whats the "benefit" anyway? No personal info i.e. credit/debit card numbers, SSN, etc. I don't get it. Oh well.

Fairly newbie member and MY last post was approx. November 5th just after huskerpedia.com was shutdown. Tonite during lurching time, I was somewhat surprised, "fake" NUandOU name and listed +70 posts.......MY total posts was only 20 to 30ish number, max. I confess blame on me because my old password was very simple word; my lowercase first name word. Myself, no big deal but I already changed my password from simple to lowercase/uppercase/long word.

I have no idea what this is about. What I do know is that every one of the posts made by this account has come from the same computer, meaning this story of a stolen password is highly unlikely.

Knapplc, (please no response except Knapplc)

I didn't know that !

Hmmm.....right now, I signed in from my family room computer desk.... BTW, powered up 24/7. Suspect: my son horsing around or god forbid, my wife or my daughters, I hope unlikely. I need to sign out religiously when leaving. Tonight, I will talk to my son. Usually, I use a different laptop computer provided by my employer, mostly Microsoft Office usages and occasionally surf Wikipedia, ESPN, Wunderground weather and Yahoo news but I very seldom use email except business aspect (old fogie here). Oh, for some reason, I tried to sign in huskerboard.com web via my work computer but unfortunately blocked ....the message said "business violation" or something like that. However just the opposite, HuskerMAX, Husker.com, Huskerpedia, Big Red Fan, etc. web sites was okay, no blocked at all. Weird. Back to this topic.......

I wish I was starting all over and erase all posts....you know, fresh start because bad reputation now. BTW, I was a long-time Huskerpedia subscriber, 11 years (oh god, I'm old!), with NO nasty and vulgar posts, never.

In summary, I like huskerboard format and many BBS members. Before Nov 1st (pedia funeral), I never heard of huskerboard.

Knapplc, (please no response except Knapplc)

Your plan has been thwarted.

Suspect: my son horsing around or god forbid, my wife or my daughters, I hope unlikely.

Don't rule out ninjas. :ph34r: