Protect your huskerboard password

Someone intercept my password, why I don't know. Whats the "benefit" anyway? No personal info i.e. credit/debit card numbers, SSN, etc. I don't get it. Oh well.

Fairly newbie member and MY last post was approx. November 5th just after huskerpedia.com was shutdown. Tonite during lurching time, I was somewhat surprised, "fake" NUandOU name and listed +70 posts.......MY total posts was only 20 to 30ish number, max. I confess blame on me because my old password was very simple word; my lowercase first name word. Myself, no big deal but I already changed my password from simple to lowercase/uppercase/long word.

just sayin' .....

Someone intercept my password, why I don't know. Whats the "benefit" anyway? No personal info i.e. credit/debit card numbers, SSN, etc. I don't get it. Oh well.

Fairly newbie member and MY last post was approx. November 5th just after huskerpedia.com was shutdown. Tonite during lurching time, I was somewhat surprised, "fake" NUandOU name and listed +70 posts.......MY total posts was only 20 to 30ish number, max. I confess blame on me because my old password was very simple word; my lowercase first name word. Myself, no big deal but I already changed my password from simple to lowercase/uppercase/long word.

just sayin' .....

Now I have an excuse for all of those posts that I regret making... :ph34r:

just sayin' .....

excuse?? Specify please

just sayin' .....

excuse?? Specify please

Huh...are you serious?

Okay...I will assume you are. So here goes: When I post something that I regret, I will claim that someone stole my password and posted something stupid using the stolen password. Yeah, that is the ticket...that will be my excuse.

• Fire 2

just sayin' .....

excuse?? Specify please

I miss the imposter NUandOU

just sayin' .....

excuse?? Specify please

Huh...are you serious?

Okay...I will assume you are. So here goes: When I post something that I regret, I will claim that someone stole my password and posted something stupid using the stolen password. Yeah, that is the ticket...that will be my excuse.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

just sayin' .....

excuse?? Specify please

Huh...are you serious?

I assume this thread is fake and make believe post. If so, fine. I finally understand it, throw to the huskerboard wolves. Never regret because I'm innocent.

just sayin' .....

You made a classless thread that got deleted about an hour before you made this one.

Mods got to it pretty quick. I doubt 25 people saw it. Learn from your mistake and move on.