Urban Meyer to Ohio State?

Badger_HB

Urban may be the quick fix but how long will he stay? That would be my main concern if I were an OSU fan. I would go the way Michigan did. Find the guy that wants to stay there for 10 years or forever. I could see Urban going to Ohio State and being gone in 4 years much like Florida. Then what? Promote from within? or start all over with the next big name and his staff? This is supposed to be Ohio State, one of the handful of jobs that people dream of having forever, but I'm not sure Meyer fits that.

Some are surprised that this happening so fast. The NCAA was supposed to rule on the violations the end of this month or during next. I'm not saying anything will happen but I guarantee whoever the coach is there is a clause in the contract regarding severe punishments. There probably is also verbiage on the schools behalf addressing a commitment by whoever the coach is in case of severe punishments. That's why they say a deal has been reached or both side have come to an agreement.

Urban may be the quick fix but how long will he stay? That would be my main concern if I were an OSU fan. I would go the way Michigan did. Find the guy that wants to stay there for 10 years or forever. I could see Urban going to Ohio State and being gone in 4 years much like Florida. Then what? Promote from within? or start all over with the next big name and his staff? This is supposed to be Ohio State, one of the handful of jobs that people dream of having forever, but I'm not sure Meyer fits that.

You don't really know much about Meyer's background do you?