Urban Meyer to Ohio State?

Badger_HB

Saw this tweet over on Illinois Loyalty this morning:

@ elevenwarriors

We are 99.7% sure Urban Meyer has agreed to a deal to become the next coach of Ohio State. Solid sources. Plural.

Take that for what it's worth, but these rumors have been floating around for a while now. If it's true, look out Big Ten.

• Fire 1

Saw this tweet over on Illinois Loyalty this morning:

@ elevenwarriors

We are 99.7% sure Urban Meyer has agreed to a deal to become the next coach of Ohio State. Solid sources. Plural.

Take that for what it's worth, but these rumors have been floating around for a while now. If it's true, look out Big Ten.

A 99.7% confidence level on the Internet is about 50/50 in real life. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Fire 1

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/meyer-agrees-to-coach-buckeyes-building-staff-29902

"Multiple sources close to the Ohio State football program have confirmed that Urban Meyer is assembling a coaching staff after agreeing to become the next head football coach at Ohio State. The deal between Meyer and Ohio State was consummated in principle earlier this week in Columbus but not signed. It includes a multi-year contract that will make Meyer once again one of college football’s highest paid coaches."

Also... @pat_dooley: I can only tell you what Urban just texted me back about rumor that he has accepted job at Ohio State -- "No truth to it."

Also... @pat_dooley: I can only tell you what Urban just texted me back about rumor that he has accepted job at Ohio State -- "No truth to it."

I think Nick Saban said the same thing not too long ago. :lol:

I never really understood why he left Florida? If he is coming back so soon, either his health issue was never a big deal anyway or was used to get him out of Florida? After Tebow left, Florida has never been the same and maybe he saw the doom coming in years to come from LSU and Bama.