Tomorrow

T_O_Bull

On the eve of our playing in a venue that is quitely possibly the largest stadium we have ever played in I feel this game is all about 'The Black Shirts.' If they can take the crowd out of the game early and then the offence has to live up to the situation.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I was wondering about this earlier. Glad you brought it up. Tomorrow may be the biggest crowd the Huskers have played in front of. Ever.

On the eve of our playing in a venue that is quitely possibly the largest stadium we have ever played in I feel this game is all about 'The Black Shirts.' If they can take the crowd out of the game early and then the offence has to live up to the situation.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I was wondering about this earlier. Glad you brought it up. Tomorrow may be the biggest crowd the Huskers have played in front of. Ever.

I like it. Pelini will have the team ready.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I agree. If we put together our best performance of the year against a mobile QB in Robinson, then we can win. I won't drink anymore kool aid after being at the Northwestern game though. Those mobile QB's have dealt us fits. Still, Robinson seems to make his share of mistakes........I just don't know what to expect from the Huskers. This year has been just so darn unpredictable!

T_O_B

G>B>R

how big is jerryworld?

Been a very quiet week from this team. I think Bo and Carl have something special for the Michigan offense.

I don't know if I have ever seen/heard it this quiet before a game. Especially with the B1G on the line. I really think this will be the first game all season we see a full four quarters of good play from both sides of the ball.