Iowa State vs OSU

lo country

NEBRASKA HAS A CHANCE!!!

NEBRASKA HAD A CHANCE...we're 8-2.

Well if Bama loses to the high school team they play tomorrow, Arkansas loses to whoever they play, MSU loses to Indiana, Clemson loses, VaTech loses next week, Oklahoma loses then beats OSU, we beat Iowa (obviously) and then Wisconsin in the CCG, as well as a couple other losses by these teams if possible, as well as losses by other teams I may have missed......................................

And we still don't make it to the NC game.

And I'm okay with that. I don't feel like being embarrassed in primetime.

I am so proud of ISU right now.

Why? You want to watch a Bama-LSU rematch in the title game?...

probably would be the best game. i would like a lsu-oregon rematch.

LSU and Bama played already and it was a snoozer. LSU and Oregon played already too and LSU won decisively. Why not have a NC matchup that leaves at least a little bit of intrigue? I've gotta go for Oklahoma now personally

oregon lost early in the season, so it might be a better game. lsu/bama would probably be the closest, even is boring. those two are juggernauts.

NEBRASKA HAS A CHANCE!!!

NEBRASKA HAD A CHANCE...we're 8-2.

i was being... sarcastic.

LSU - Bama would be a horrible MNC. Their game this year was so boring.

better then a rout? which you would get with most other teams. 'bama is the most deserving. that is what it should be about, not entertainment value. plus, do not you think a close game, no matter the score, is infinitely more entertaining than a blowout (unless it is NU blowing out the team).

It was a great game between two amazing football teams and right now they're both still the best in the country in my mind. People can complain that it was boring or a turd of a game but that's good defense for you and watching both Bama and LSU play the crappy teams its clear that they have the offense to turn it on when they need to which just makes that game even more impressive.

It was a great game between two amazing football teams and right now they're both still the best in the country in my mind. People can complain that it was boring or a turd of a game but that's good defense for you and watching both Bama and LSU play the crappy teams its clear that they have the offense to turn it on when they need to which just makes that game even more impressive.

I agree with you that they are probably the 2 best teams in the nation because of their juggernaut defenses, but I have 2 things I'd like to throw out, the 2nd being more relevant and important to this discussion:

1) Both teams have patchwork offenses that are not good. Especially LSU - Lee is twice the QB Jefferson is, and they still threw him back in there after his suspension. STUPID!

As far as Bama is concerned, Richardson is good, but nowhere close to what Mark Ingram was. And their QB is not good; just asked to hand the ball off and toss it 5-10 yards every once in a while.

2) Bama and LSU played LATE in the year. You saw the outcome when they were at their best, so leave it at that. A rematch is completely unfair to LSU.

I'm also not in favor of a LSU-Oregon rematch, but it would be much better than LSU-Bama... My hope now is for LSU to play Oklahoma.... Even though I don't think OU is that good either... Oh well, all my hopes vanished tonight...

This is why Alabama shouldn't have been in the Top 5 when they lost to LSU.

They lost by 3 in OT to the best team in the country...if all the other teams in the Top 5 are going to have one loss then in my mind you have to still rank them quite highly. My own personal feelings about an all SEC MNC aside I still think LSU and Bama are hands down the best and most complete teams in CFB.

An offense that scores 50 points a game is great, but when youre defense routinly gives up 30-40, what good is it when the offense has an off night? Another thing, it just proves that Michigan St. better come ready to play these next two weeks, cuz we'll sure take care of business.

Routinely? no. They are 32nd in scoring defense. 21.7 points a game. They are averaging 500 yards of offense a game, and also are 3rd in ppg at 46.7

Oregon deserves the shot at the rematch more so than Bama. Oregon is so much more polished at this point than when they were early on. LSU has steadily gotten less impressive as the season has gone on too, in my opinion