*** Official Michigan Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

ugh come on shirts...

There are no blackshirts. Let's just all get that nice and clear this season. In name only.

Thats not true, Lavonte David is definitely deserving of the Blackshirt. I think he's the only one though.

True. David plays like one. Everyone else is mediocre at best and Thorell at worst.

I remember Texas A&M. Anyone else?

It's not that bad, but these calls are definitely one-sided.

Exactly what I was thinking. Terrible calls . . . and always going a certain way.

Either way we don't deserve to win.

yeah I mean wed still be down bc of the fumble and blocked punt. But the officiating has been horrible.

I think by and large, we've done an admirable job of containing a very difficult to contain Michigan offense. Problem really has been the offense hasn't been able to keep the D off the field.

And what the eff is with that penalty? Maher's wasn't flagged. Freaking hell, officials.

Maher's got blocked first, negates any penalties hitting the punter. Doesn't mean it wasn't garbage, it was.

So you're saying if our man had gotten a piece of the ball, he wouldn't have been flagged? Makes no sense!

Did Bo call a punt block or was that just the player's fault? Because if Bo called that, it was incredibly stupid with the undisciplined way we've been playing.

It probably wasn't called, the kid dove in the air and the Michigan guy flopped.

He didn''t flop, he cut his other leg out from under him while he was in the air. I agree, borderline roughing, but hit a kicker while he's in the air, it's damn near autaomatic. It's another undisicplined play.

Bottom line is he hit the kicker while he was in the air, it's almost always going to be roughing when the kicker is in the air and exposed. Good effort by #19, but you can not hit the kicker in that situation.

Bottom line ... that call was a disgrace.

Oh a better note that official has now been nominated for an Emmy for keeping a straight face while making the call.

I think by and large, we've done an admirable job of containing a very difficult to contain Michigan offense. Problem really has been the offense hasn't been able to keep the D off the field.

And what the eff is with that penalty? Maher's wasn't flagged. Freaking hell, officials.

Maher's got blocked first, negates any penalties hitting the punter. Doesn't mean it wasn't garbage, it was.

So you're saying if our man had gotten a piece of the ball, he wouldn't have been flagged? Makes no sense!

That's the rule. Look it up.