"SMART BOMB"

Obviously not a reason to be fired. This is just a sign that Bo and TO have spoke about this.

I'm confused. Are you actually trying to proffer this blog as something legitimate?

Please don't let this BS fester her Knapp. I've seen the OP for this 'rumor' on Rivals for this so called 'smart bomb' and it's nothing more than speculation from an egomaniac who constantly pushes his opinions as fact and has a horde of feeble followers. The next thing you know some of our hick local writers who just learned about message boards 2 years ago are going to pick this up as coming from a 'source.'

Obviously not a reason to be fired. This is just a sign that Bo and TO have spoke about this.

I'm confused. Are you actually trying to proffer this blog as something legitimate?

Please don't let this BS fester her Knapp. I've seen the OP for this 'rumor' and it's nothing more than speculation from an egomaniac who constantly pushes his opinions as fact and has a horde of feeble followers.

When did Callahan start a blog? :huh:

why would we want david shaw? i guess id be okay with chris petersen, but im happy with Bo for the most part, he's only been here for 4 years, now granted the D shouldnt have been like it is, but on Offense you people need to realize that our offense is running their 3rd diffenet one in the last 4 years, you cant just pick it up overnight