Which bowl game will we go to?

“I have respect for their program, but South Carolina is not Clemson,” he said. “There are a lot of differences. This is a place that has won a national title, 17 conference championships and two division titles. Heck, we have won more bowl games than they have even been to. I think our program has 100 plus more wins than South Carolina. That is reality. This is the best era in 115 years of South Carolina football is right now and they have done a great job.

“Coach Spurrier has been there for seven years, but after five years I think he had 35 wins and got a new contract and all that kind of stuff. After five years at Clemson, if I have only got 35 wins there is going to be a new coach here and you know what there should be because there is a different standard. He is exactly right – they ain’t Alabama, they ain’t LSU and they certainly are not Clemson. That is why Carolina is in Chapel Hill, USC is in California and the university in this state always has been and always will be Clemson. It’s right here in Clemson, SC. You can print that. Tweet that.”

Nobody here gives a flying F about the Clemson-South Carolina rivalry. I don't care who started it. Stop it. Especially when it has nothing at all to do with this thread.

Smitty, are you going to go? If it's in Florida, My whole extended family is going.

I won't be able to go. I'm too broke. haha

Don't worry guys. I'm ignoring the Clemson crap. I'm not here to talk smack. Just to talk football with a (what seems to be) classy fanbase. Not too many of those down South.

Hopefully in a few hours we can officially start talking Neb vs SC football. I looked into one SC board (can't remember which) and seemed like already starting a few good conversations between Neb and SC fans regarding strengths and weaknesses.

Smitty, are you going to go? If it's in Florida, My whole extended family is going.

I won't be able to go. I'm too broke. haha

Don't worry guys. I'm ignoring the Clemson crap. I'm not here to talk smack. Just to talk football with a (what seems to be) classy fanbase. Not too many of those down South.

Hopefully in a few hours we can officially start talking Neb vs SC football. I looked into one SC board (can't remember which) and seemed like already starting a few good conversations between Neb and SC fans regarding strengths and weaknesses.

Cockytalk.com is probably the best (and free!). I know I may be biased, but as far as activity goes, it may be one of the best in all of college football. New posts in threads all the time and easy to navigate. Definitely welcoming of new members from other teams. As long as you keep the smack in the smack forum. haha

New Orleans bowl versus ULL Rajun Cajuns!! It's in New Orleans after all!

Maybe Nebraska needs to start a bowl. Call it the Winter Wheat Bowl. Have vendors sell snow cones and Alaskan Malamute puppies, and run a contest to see which section has someone that dies of hypothermia first.