Tell me again how Iowa beat Michigan?

ladyhawke

Well, I'm not sure of the stats, but my guess is that Iowa didn't muff a kick to start the second half, fumble all over the place, rough the kicker, and make all the other dumb...dumb....dumb mistakes we did when they played Michigan. That game was also at Iowa.

We didn't rough the punter that was a horrible call but everything else that you mentioned happened

Well, I'm not sure of the stats, but my guess is that Iowa didn't muff a kick to start the second half, fumble all over the place, rough the kicker, and make all the other dumb...dumb....dumb mistakes we did when they played Michigan. That game was also at Iowa.

We didn't rough the punter that was a horrible call but everything else that you mentioned happened

I didn't see it live and I've only seen quick highlight reel replays ESPN showed all day Friday before our game. We were called for it which was more-or-less my point.

Definite momentum killer!!!

This. And their defense wasn't on the field for 3/4 of the game.

I bet they also didn't run lots of zone read and option at the defensive coordinator that was at Florida when Tebow was there. Mattison probably learned a little about ZR and option ball under Urban Meyer with Tebow.

If we learned anything about the Big 10 teams this year, it was this: none of them play particularly well on the road. I still think Wisconsin is the best team in the Big 10, but they laid a couple of eggs on the road. Michigan played pretty well this year at home while not so great on the road. This is why the Big 10 is littered with good teams, but none of them can really be considered great.