Big Ten Bowls

Excel

Big Ten Bowls  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is what its looking like so far....

ROSE: Wisconsin v. Oregon

SUGAR: Michigan v. Virginia Tech

OUTBACK: Michigan State v. Jawja

TICKETCITY: Penn State v. Houston

CAPITALONE: Nebraska v. South Carolina

INSIGHT: Iowa v. Oklahoma

MEINEKE: Northwestern v. Texas A&M

GATOR: Ohio State v. Florida

LITTLECAESAR: Purdue v. Western Michigan

KRAFT: Illinois v. UCLA

More to come and will be updated.

Links [credit Ladyhawke]

http://espn.go.com/b...estern-to-texas

http://espn.go.com/b...iowa-to-insight

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=6672862

I could see OU showing up unmotivated and laying an egg. They just got waxed and lost the Big12 title. Playing Iowa right now is a disappointment.

Someone mentioned this on the Husker board that Oklahoma is the 2010 Nebraska! However, I'm wondering if Bob Stoops' seat is a little warm after that catastrophe against Okie Lite. Maybe he HAS to win this game just to save face?

ROSE: Wisconsin v. Oregon -- 50% -- If USC can beat em', why can't Wisconsin?

SUGAR: Michigan v. Virginia Tech -- 70% -- VT is not good

OUTBACK: Michigan State v. Jawja -- 50% -- The MSU that's played the last few weeks, or the woops Sparty?

TICKETCITY: Penn State v. Houston -- 30% -- Houston showed what they are against a credible defense...does Penn have any offense in the tank though?

CAPITALONE: Nebraska v. South Carolina -- 50% -- Handing off to Rex isn't going to get it done. I have to believe that since this is Bo's biggest bowl yet we will be motivated and cook up something with all the underused weapons we have though, maybe figure out a way to slow down a dual threat QB.

INSIGHT: Iowa v. Oklahoma -- 10% -- Iowa is a mess. Least faith bowl, but please prove me wrong Hawkeyes

MEINEKE: Northwestern v. Texas A&M -- 50% -- I have to believe NW will be highly motivated for this game. They have the offensive firepower, but can they bring some D?

GATOR: Ohio State v. Florida -- 60% -- Florida has struggled to get anything going all year. I like what tOSU has going with Braxton. How does winning one for their new coach play in?

LITTLECAESAR: Purdue v. Western Michigan -- 70% -- I don't know much about Western Michigan, but Purdue is not a bad team.

KRAFT: Illinois v. UCLA -- 60% -- Defense wins this one

Put me down for 6...2 bowls I think we are big underdogs, 2 bowls we are probably solid favorites. Split the difference and add one because the B10 is due up for some luck after bowl disappointments the past few years.

Pretty close to what I'm thinking Krill, I'd give Penn state a bigger rating though, Houston is the best team....out of all type teams we schedule in the beginning of the season. Iowa? what are they doing playing Oklahoma anyway? Ohio state, much better then their record shows and I'm thinking they will pull it off even on Florida's home turf, well most our bowl games are either on or in the neighborhood of our opponents. As far as Nebraska, it's another mobile quarterback and that's been your Achilles heel this year, hope you guys prep well for that style game.

Pretty much agree with Krill's percentage breakdown:

Rose - should be a good game...if the game was next week I'd say Oregon but Wisconsin will have enough time to game plan for slowing Oregon down.

Sugar - Michigan wins.

Cap One - we will be a dog in this one. I am expecting SC to win.

Outback - has me intrigued. I think MSU wins...they took a beatdown at last bowl season...I don't see that happening again.

Insight - Iowa is toast.

TicketCity - 50/50 for me. Will Sumlin still be coaching Houston? Penn State defense may give them the edge.

Meineke - could be a good game. A&M without Sherman probably helps them. I give A&M the edge.

Gator - I'd watch this one...FL will be very motivated for this game. Could go either way IMO.

Little Caesar - honestly don't know much about either team...edge Purdue?

Kraft - the we fired our coach bowl. Edge Illinois.