How's it going Nebraska fans?

GoonSquad- Here is my attempt at some insight on the Huskers;

IMO Dennard is over-rated-Don't be afraid to go after his area of the field.

Our D Line is our strength and is fast but for some reason they never seem to get at a QB in the pocket. Keep your QB in the pocket and you'll be fine. Where you will find trouble is when he tries to scramble outside the pocket. Our speed will eat you up.

Linebackers are fairly solid. We have blitzed sparingly this season.

As far as our offense, not sure what to tell you. Martinez our QB is a dual threat guy. If you stack the box he will burn you deep with his arm and if you drop too many in coverage our backs will run wild. When in doubt expect a pass. Martinez has shown a reluctance to keep the ball this season and has slowed significantly so I would almost always play the pitchman/RB. Burkhead is a speed back but quite often goes down with first contact. Most of our WR's are sure-handed possession type receivers that don't get many yards after the catch. We use the fullback quite often and use the TE mainly for blocking and hardly ever throw to them. You can cover our TE's with a slow backer.

Special Teams have been all over the place this year. Can't give you any idea what to expect there.

Hope that helps.

• Fire 4

Our D Line is our strength and is fast but for some reason they never seem to get at a QB in the pocket. Keep your QB in the pocket and you'll be fine. Where you will find trouble is when he tries to scramble outside the pocket. Our speed will eat you up.

As far as our offense, not sure what to tell you. Martinez our QB is a dual threat guy. If you stack the box he will burn you deep with his arm and if you drop too many in coverage our backs will run wild. When in doubt expect a pass. Martinez has shown a reluctance to keep the ball this season and has slowed significantly so I would almost always play the pitchman/RB. Burkhead is a speed back but quite often goes down with first contact. Most of our WR's are sure-handed possession type receivers that don't get many yards after the catch. We use the fullback quite often and use the TE mainly for blocking and hardly ever throw to them. You can cover our TE's with a slow backer.

Special Teams have been all over the place this year. Can't give you any idea what to expect there.

Hope that helps.

Do you even watch Husker football?

Dennard is overrated? He's one of the top CBs in the nation.

Our TE's can be covered with a slow backer? Ever heard of Kyler Reed?

Our D-line is our strength and their speed can prevent scrambling? :facepalm:

Linebackers are fairly solid? Lavonte David says hello.

Most of our WRs are sure-handed? HAHAHAHAHA..... HA

Hope that helps.

I nominate this for best post of the year....given the context of this thread. F'ing AWESOME!

Hope that helps.

This is 100% correct, Goon Squad.

A perfect description of our team.

Wow. How do you not get this?

• Fire 1

Hope that helps.

We should also add that you must have the USC online completely prepared to take on Jared Crick. His ability to push off at the line is incredible and almost impossible to stop.

Hope that helps.

We should also add that you must have the USC online completely prepared to take on Jared Crick. His ability to push off at the line is incredible and almost impossible to stop.

I forgot to add that. It is sounding like a sure thing that Crick will be back in time for this game. USC will definitely need to prepare for him.

I'm not sure what team Husker Richard has been watching? He's probably just upset that I'm giving the lowdown GoonSquad- like what we say could be taken seriously. :facepalm:

There are not enough face palms in the universe to describe his fail.

There are not enough face palms in the universe to describe his fail.

facepalming.gif

Hope that helps.

This post went WAY over your head, didn't it?