CB Raymond Ford

CU Sucks

I think the main thing is that everyone is assuming that Shelton is a silent commit. However, Washington fans are confident that he's theirs, so apparently he told their coaches the same thing. It sure would be sad if we miss out on both...

Well, I'm just keeping my mouth shut, because any time I say anything people say i'm being negative. I told them all along that Fuller was doubtful and they dogged me. They told me that these guys (VV, Peat, Shelton, Moore) are silent commits and that we have nothing to worry about. The next few days will tell the story. It sure would be nice if we could get Peat, VV, Shelton, Moore, and Curry to close out the class.

Well, I'm just keeping my mouth shut, because any time I say anything people say i'm being negative. I told them all along that Fuller was doubtful and they dogged me. They told me that these guys (VV, Peat, Shelton, Moore) are silent commits and that we have nothing to worry about. The next few days will tell the story. It sure would be nice if we could get Peat, VV, Shelton, Moore, and Curry to close out the class.

Who is "they"?