Eric crouch vs Scott frost

You should do this as a poll, if anything.

Eric was obviously the better athlete, and they were both great players. And they both received their fair share of criticisms while they were here. One player a loss does not make, no matter how embarrassing the loss. I'd take Eric.

I will take Frost, I could care less about close and Hypsman. Frost finished the job and gave one of the greatest coaches his final NC win. He never led us two of the most embarassing losses in Nebraska history either.

Take note, I'm agreeing with Skersfan.

Frost ruled and got completely crapped on by the fans until the 3rd quarter of the UW game in 1997.

I got Eric

You've started two Crouch threads within minutes of each other. Judging by your other posts you have made, you were in a nursery when Frost played and probably diapers when Crouch played. Both threads contain analysis from several people that were about 5 years old at the time.

Are you his daughter that they didn't publicize until it was time for Heisman voting?

• Fire 1

I got Eric

You've started two Crouch threads within minutes of each other. Judging by your other posts you have made, you were in a nursery when Frost played and probably diapers when Crouch played. Both threads contain analysis from several people that were about 5 years old at the time.

Are you his daughter that they didn't publicize until it was time for Heisman voting?

+10000000